Epilogue

Author's Note: Hello! I don't even know how to start this or how to put it all into words. I am so incredibly sorry for being gone for so long. Life has thrown a lot of curveballs over the last few years, and I am just now trying to get back into writing . . I've been thinking about this story a lot recently, and after looking through some blurbs I'd written in the past intended for an epilogue/prologue, I decided on an ending. I hope that you enjoy it and I can't thank you enough for reading, whether you're new here or have been here since the beginning. I truly am grateful for you :) 

As for the future, I am still hoping to self-publish perhaps on Amazon one day soon or idk maybe look into Wattpad's options. I started to edit the first book and am hoping to return to that, although it's not the most exciting part of the writing process :P I still dream of making writing a full time thing, and hopefully one day I can because low key, I high key hating teaching and I only just started :'). Well, I'll shut up now and let you read. I'll post here to let you know how those things progress and if my current writing ideas amount to any stories I'd like to share. Take care and as Harry says, stay outrageous :) <3

-

The credits begin to roll, accompanied by the familiar music albeit the creaking that follows. Knuckling at my eye, I turn my head to find a little head of brown hair settling on my shoulder.

"Oh, hi, Bean. You're still awake?" I yawn, draping my arm around her shoulder. She nods into my side and reaches a hand over to me.

"Yeah, I don't know how everybody else always falls asleep. Harry Potter is my favorite, I always watch the whole thing."

"Good, you're just like your Mummy," I grin, smoothing back her hair that ends in loose ringlets, just like her father's. "They're my favorite movies, and Daddy's too."

"But Daddy always falls asleep," she titters softly, her hand stilling when the small bundle on my chest stirs. "Looks like baby sister is still awake too!"

Dropping my head, I peer down to find her littlest sister yawning. I press my lips to her sister's tiny head of dark hair just as her eyes flutter closed once again.

"Yeah, Daddy has always been like that with movies. We've watched Harry Potter together since we met, and he could never stay awake until the end," I giggle, pressing a kiss to my oldest's forehead. With my words, my eyes drift over to the other side of the large sectional sofa. My smile brightens at what I find - snoozing Harry sprawled out on the long end with Maisie asleep by his feet, Mack snoring on his chest, and his arm around a dozing Charlie at his side.

"You and Daddy must have seen them a hundred times, then."

"Eh, almost," I answer, combing my fingers through her hair slowly, noticing her eyelids growing heavier the more that I do it. Just like somebody that I know. "Daddy would get mad when I'd say how cute Tom Riddle was in Chamber of Secrets."

"Ewww, Mummy! He's the bad guy, and Voldemort is ugly," she almost squeals. Following it, is an all too familiar high pitched giggle, yet another trait she has of her father's. It makes me love the both of them all the more.

Silence eats our words slowly and both of our sights wander back to the tiny baby curled up on my chest making the sweetest of noises. Ivy's hand drifts up and down her back over the floral patterned sleeper she's tucked into. Despite it being newborn size, it still swallows her up, especially the feet and hand mits. Although Harry and I make some of the chubbiest, biggest babies, their clothes never quite fit right, but I blame that on how worn this sleeper has gotten.

"You know, this was your sleeper when you were a baby too, and Maisie's."

Her ocean blue eyes identical to mine light up. She looks away with a big smile, brushing the back of her finger against her sister's round cheek.