" You did a good job, you surely will be rewarded"person from Other side said

"So where are they now" He asked with smirk.

" They went to Mr Kim house for dinner "

" WHAT!! " He shouted with wide eyes.

" Ye-s Mr jeon" Other stutter gulping feeling rage of his boss

Jungkook cut the call throwing his phone away, his chest was moving up and down from heavy breathing.

" I reserved all restaurant so that they both can't eat together only for them to be together at his home " Jungkook said bewildered as he sat down on his bed.

" That's not how it should have Happened " He thought glaring at nobody in particular.

" That was not the plan " He shouted frustrated.

" It's not tasty like restaurant one but I hope you like it" Taehyung said placing all dishes in front of bogum whose mouth was watering seeing them.

" I can literally tell from smell how delicious they are" Bogum said picking up chopsticks excitingly.

Taehyung chuckle serving him who thanked him digging in immediately

" Wahh your cooking is awesome, I hope this is not the last time I am eating your handmade food " Bogum said with sparkle eyes.

" You're invited anytime hyung" Taehyung said with smile, he is really enjoying his time with hyung.They both eat talking about there likes and dislikes and mostly about the show after 2 days. They watched movie together and took some selfies before him leaving to his home.

Next day,

" Taehyung boss is angry as hell and shouting at every one without any reason " Jennie said worried. Taehyung look at her confused,

" But why, he was all fine yesterday " He asked making her shrug her shoulder.

"Maybe he have bad morning today" She said making him nod. He quickly rush toward his office because he don't want to get scolding.

" ARE YOU STUPID,IS THIS HOW EMPLOYEES OF MY COMPANY WORK,GET FUCKING OUT OF HERE AND MAKE NEW FILE " Taehyung gulp hearing his boss loud shouts from outside.

He knock on the door with little fear and gulp hearing harsh " Come in"

He open the door slowly getting inside. Jungkook attention divert toward him making him shift awkwardly in his position.

" Now what are you waiting for get the fuck out" He turn toward to get out.

" Not you Mr Kim I am talking to him"taehyung embarrassingly turn back toward him while that person ran out for his life

" Now Do I have to give you invitation to come here" He quickly walk toward his table now standing in front of him.

He quickly bow greeting him.
" Why are you late today" He look at jungkook awkwardly. He is little concerned seeing his state, red eyes, maybe from lack of sleep, his disheveled hair, open tie, in short he is looking a mess.

" I am on time Mr jeon" He said showing him time. Jungkook let out a exhausted sigh making him worried.

" Sir are you okay " He ask out of concern.

" Do your duty and tell me about today schedule " He huff internally at his ride boss, stupid bunny " He thought pouting.

He told today schedule marking tick on complete task. Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

" I will be in my cabin now" He said bowing ready to go to his cabin for work.

" Mr Kim? "

" Yes sir" He asked quickly turning toward him.

" Can you massage my head? "

" What" He asked bewildered.

_______________________________________

Advance eid Mubarak folks💕
By 💜