The breeze blown, I breathe the air greedily as I hold my chest, my heartbeat faster than usual. Lucas got out of the car and approached me.

"Irish is alone in her house. Please, do something." I told him and he understand the assignment.

"Calm down, Mrs. Kim. I'm gonna call my friend to make sure giving her protection."

"The house is in Hannamdong, Seoul, Hillary building fifth floor, flat number 543."

"I know, Mrs. Kim."

"Please call him to hurry."

Lucas nod and took out his phone to call his colleagues. He has a friends for a reason. My husband get out of the car as well, I look at him and almost cry win fear.

"What's wrong?" He ask in detailed.

"Irish is home alone, I'm worried that somebody will break into the house and hurt her."

He hold my shoulder and sighs in disbelief, but pull me to his embrace. This will be difficult to focus and atau calm. I know myself.

"She's safe, baby, don't worry too much. Lucas is on the way to sent his friends to keep Irish safe, she will be okay."

I should calm. The threats is gone, I shouldn't be this worried. My niece will be safe.

"Come here." He pull me closer and hug me. I need it.

"Are we still going to my parents? We can go back if you feel the need to rest."

I can't disappoint him.

"No, I promise that we'll have this weekend with mom and dad. They are waiting,"

"You sure you good?"

"Yes, I'm sorry I got distracted, I was worried."

"I understand," he smile, but not entirely honest, I was already ruin his mood and I know it.

"Mrs. Kim. My friend is on his way to your niece's apartment. He will inform me soon as he get there."

I breathe slowly in relief as Lucas tell me the good news.

"Thank you, Lucas."

"Sure."

I look at my husband smiling in relief, I'm relieved that Irish is not alone. I stare at him and lean closer to kissed him. I know I'm happy and I expressing it. I lean back only to catch him shock but having a little smirks. He hold my face and slowly leaning in and repeat the action pretty slowly and lovingly.

I kissed him back, clutching his shirt to pull him closer. If anything, I don't mind doing whatever he want to keep him good mood.

"Let's go,"

He hold my hand and open the door for me, I step in and he is closing the door, sitting next to me.

°°°

Mom cook her signature dish I love most whenever I come visit. And I never get bored with it. Father came home bring some new fresh roses and place it to the vase. Taena hugged him like her life was depends on it. Taena always love her grandparents. This child has compassion and respect towards elders.