Jisung followed the request, but blushed insanely and now somehow felt uncomfortable.

"Oh and the water must be cold, otherwise the glass will fog up," Hyunjin said, giggling and took several steps back from the shower.

Jisung bit his lower lip, took a deep breath several times and tried to calm down before finally taking off his boxer shorts.

"Stay with your back to me and then turn a bit to me so I can see your beautiful face. Oh and maybe wet your hair a little."

Giggling in disbelief, Jisung shook his head. He gasped when the cold water hit him and finally followed Hyunjin's instructions. He hadn't noticed that the older had already taken several photos.

"Look at the camera."

"Look to the side."

"Turn a little further."

It went on like that for quite a while and Hyunjin was more than satisfied with how well Jisung implemented his instructions.

"You're doing great, baby," Hyunjin said and giggled contentedly. "But maybe you should warm up now and we should go to sleep."

"Oh, thank God. I'm so cold," said Jisung and turned the water warmer with trembling hands.

"Come here, little one," Hyunjin said, wrapping the younger one in a towel after he turned off the water. "The pictures turned out amazing! Do you want to look at them?"

Jisung nodded and together they went back to Jisung's room.

While Hyunjin sat behind Jisung and blow-dried his hair, the younger one looked at the pictures.

"Wow, that's me? Jinnie, the pictures are insanely amazing!! You should do it professionally!" Jisung murmured and couldn't get out of his amazement.

"Do you think so...?"

"Yes! You definitely waste your talent by being a bartender! The pictures are beautiful!" said Jisung, swiped his finger across the screen.

"Okay, well, choose one and send it to Chan. And then let's go to sleep," Hyunjin said and yawned. "I'm really tired."

"I think I'd rather wait until tomorrow..."

"So that you are no longer drunk and think it's a stupid idea? Absolutely no way!"

He took Jisung's phone away without further ado, looked through the pictures again and then sent two of them to Chan.

"Oh God nooo," Jisung whispered and let himself sink into bed.

"Maybe you should write something about it. Otherwise he'll think you just wanted to hit on him," Hyunjin said giggling, gave Jisung his phone and also let himself sink into bed.

"And what should I say to him?!" asked Jisung groaning and hid his face in the next best pillow.

"Oh give it to me..." said Hyunjin and took the phone.

»Can't wait for you to come home... and maybe I should stop drinking. I only come up with stupid ideas.. 🙈😂♥️«

Giggling, Hyunjin sent the message, but since he didn't want to get Jisung into anything, he wrote another one.

»If it had gone to Jisung, he wouldn't have sent you any of this 😂 but I just couldn't let my work go unseen. Give Felix some kisses from me. XOXO Jinnie«

Grinning, he put the phone aside, snuggled up to Jisung and closed his eyes. "Now it's too late anyway. Let's sleep and then you'll see what he answered."