➀ONE

The heavy rain pours out the window, the howling of the thunders, and the swiftness of the drops skating done the window enhances the view.

Therein a secluded, empty court. no one was present in the seats. no judge pleading the guilty, no judicial rights being passed. just an empty courtroom. 

Taehyung sighs as he holds his evidence folder. he had a blank and unsatisfied expression lingering over his face. he was devastated. 

he had just lost a case before this evening. 

He sighs as he lightly clasps the palm of his hand over to his head. he felt devastated and exhausted - he had worked hard. just for his client to end up behind bars. some under his wing like to exhaust the fact that losing a case is bull and will wear off. 

but for Taehyung, one case lost is equal to a life ruined. specifically, if the person was innocent of all charges. but then said, "The law is the law." No matter how hard it may be to swallow. 

Taehyung sighs, he dreams of being the best and the just lawyer, but when he manages to lose cases, how can he embrace his desired title? Taehyung stood up straight - he should get some rest. Taehyung snarled his gaze to the window. the rain is still heavy. Taehyung monologued as he boldly stepped through the empty courtroom. 

Taehyung held his briefcase as he hugged his pockets with his left palm. his only main domain now was to reach home, be showered with warm water, and have a peaceful and lightweight nap. That's all that Taehyung requires as a refreshment.

Taehyung walked out, his hand reaching out. As he looked up, the raindrops rapidly fell to his palm immediately, wetting it. as much as he admires rain. today, it seemed to be a nuisance. for one, he didn't have an umbrella at hand, and for two, his car was parked out of the way to the garage. 

so for him to even run to it will soak him. Taehyung inhales a deep breath as he holds his briefcase over his head. although that won't help but would somewhat cause less damage. 

Taehyung ran as his shoes brushed through the puddles. the water splashes up to his heels. Taehyung curses, feeling his socks soak. the feeling itself uneased him. Taehyung ran as he finally reached his car. 

Taehyung breathed heavily as he sluggishly wrapped his palm over the handle, for all he wanted most was to get inside. repel all his emotions and forget that today even happened. 

Taehyung closed the door as he rested on the seat, practically melting within it. he gently leans his head back as he throws his briefcase into the passenger seat. Taehyung holds his seat belt at a rapid speed as he brings it to his waist, tugging it into its hold. 

inserting the car key inside the lock as he backs up. he wants to race straight to his house and rinse all his heavy, buried thoughts. 

he just wants to release his frustration. . .

❒❒❒

Taehyung walks up to his doorstep as he slams open the door. dropping right on the floor. well, being a professional lawyer during the day means being an unconcerned, childlike man by night. 

he's earned at least that out of those restless hours against the desk, shouting his ass off, defending his customer. Taehyung lazily shuts the door, swinging his keys clockwise to lock it. 

he then sluggishly slides his shoes off. skating his eyes around the spotlessly neat apartment. he then stands up, slowly moving to the couch and throwing his briefcase down. he slimes down to his couch.