Part Two: Debts In Darkness

Start from the beginning

"It was like 390$"

I dropped her to the station and wanted to explore it myself but I didn't had time. I was getting missed calls from Mio. I speeded up on my way to home and reached at like 2 a.m.

"Just to meet a friend hm, mine won't even text to know if I am alive or dead"

I

was so sleepy but all my heart wanted was to go at Rei Rei's place. I though I'd make a gift for him. Handmade gift. I took the cardboards, blades, and glue and had some parts of wood. I created a mini house that was the size of my palm. I created a miniature doll with a bun. Her eyes were beautiful I applied eyeliner with permanent marker. I learned different types of eyelinere from Mio. She used to let me practice on her eyes. She herself seemed like a doll.

After the doll and her mini house was ready I packed them and kept them safe with me. I was able to sleep after that.

Just having 1 hour of sleep, I wore my uniform and went to school. On the way on my bus I was thinking why can I not sleep peacefully but after I crafted 2 things I was able to sleep. Is it always important to feel tired to sleep? When we reached school coming out of my bus I saw Akari. There are thousands of things that I haven't told any friend. Akari was waiting for someone, she was wearing all white. Why not uniform? She walked crossing by my side to other bus which was far parked. She just walked away. After hours like seconds when I turned to look at her, at the same point she turned too, saw me and turned back to where she was going.

"Ain't no fucking way she looked for me" was I always said to myself whenever we saw eachother for a little too long, but it was never mistaken. She knows. She knows it's me. She knows who's she looking at. She is aware.

Seeing her at early morning my sleep kinda flew away when I reached class.

"Did you slept at night?" Misa asked.

"No, wanna come? I am going somewhere"

"Sure" she always tagged along.

I took her to the opposite quiet side of school where there were little kids walking around and there was a professor standing and keeping an eye on everyone. I sat on the stairs so did she.

"Why are we here?" Misa was confused.

"Just for 5 minutes"

When the 5 minutes passed she freaked out

"Why the hell are we here? It's time for class soon"

"Just wait few minutes"

"Are you waiting for someone?" She asked dissapointedly

"Yeah Akari will pass by here soon THERE SHE IS"

She went quite and saw her till she vanished.

"We were so close to her" she said.

"I know right, but she would never look here"

"Don't you think it's creepy?" she said while looking into my eyes.

"No it's not. I've never approached her not have I ever tried to talk to her also I've never followed her. Nor do I stare her like creeps. I am calmly sitting and observing"