Chapter Six- He slapped my butt. WTF?

Začít od začátku

"Danny I'm in love with you" she shouted, tears streaming down her face. Danny looked shocked then suddenly he laughed. OMG I can't believe this how can she be in love with him when sleeps with other guys all the time. I mean. I just.. KARA SHUT UP HE'S SPEAKING.  

"We are still over, I'm not listening to your blackmail see you Darcy don't ever talk to me again and seriously love? Darcy you're incapable of love and did you expect me to say I love you back? No Darcy just no " he smirked and walked off.Ouch that must of hurt, if he said those cruel words to me I think I'd die in a hole or drown in water. He headed in my direction, OMG he has no shirt on. Omfg. I . Can't . Breathe. Fml. Why the hell does he have such a nice body? Oh it's mouth watering, drool worthy, dream catching, heart breaking. I think you get the point that this guy should be ranked number one for the hottest body I've ever seen. Muscles, tanned and those v lines. Man damn Darcy she was so lucky to call that Greek god her boyfriend. Kara your reaction to his perfect body just shows how in experienced you are with the opposite gender. Ooh I bet his chest would look nice wet. Water dripping down his six pack, heading down to his low hung shorts... KARA FOCUS. 

"Kara?" Danny asked, I was so distracted by his perfectness that I didn't notice him stand infront of me. Well done Kara you deserve a medal.  

"Ummm Hi" I squeaked, my eyes looking down at my feet otherwise I might do something random like attack his body. I felt his fingers push my chin up, my eyes fixed onto his. Well done for not looking at his chest. I felt my hand hover in the air, trying to reach out to touch him. Damn me.  

"Hi" Danny spoke smiling at me. I can't do this. I can't not touch it. I ran towards Danny and hugged him. My face touching his slightly sweaty chest. Omfg what have I been missing out on in my life?  

"Kara what are you doing?" Danny asked, his arms slowly wrapping around my bare waist. I shivered but I wasn't cold.  

"I'm sorry but I had to, this body cannot be real" I admitted. As you can see the sun has affected me in some way because there's no way these words would usually leave my mouth.  

He laughed, a deep throaty laugh. I could tell it was real because it lasted long and that made me smile against his chest. 

"Well this allows me to do this then" he smiled before I could ask. Danny's hand left my waist and suddenly slapped my butt. WTF? He laughed at my bewildered expression. I pulled away from Danny faster than lighting. He just slapped my butt? Omfg.  

"COLBY" I screamed and ran leaving Danny to run after me. Let me tell you running on sand was hard but for Danny it was like breathing. His toned arms wrapped around my waist, picking me up and spinning me into the air. I squealed and laughed as so did he. Laughed not squealed because a man squealing like a pig is just weird.  

This moment was magical in Danny's arms, the Californian sun beating down on us and our laughter ringing out all through the beach.

He put me down and started to apologise "Look Kara I'm so sorry about last week, it's just that I had this deal with Darcy that I wasn't allowed to talk to you or she would make your life so miserable, I was so caught up in the fact that I could destroy you that I did anything even being a douchebag to you because I thought I was protecting you" he paused but then continued "I didn't mean anything okay, I want to start over and get to know you again maybe we can even become friends?" He only wanted to be friends. Well that hurt but oh well. "Of course" I replied and smiled at him.

We strolled towards everyone else and seen that they were playing truth or dare. " I want to join in aswell!" I whined like a 4 year old. Colby moved over so I sat next to him and Danny decided to sit next to me.Some guy spun the bottle and it landed on Ellis. "Truth or dare?" He asked.