This was actually somewhat ridiculous, the only surviving female from a massacre case who was unarmed, was regarded as the culprit. Sometimes the matter of the world could be so strange.

When Shen lisa reached the doors of the prison, the warden was surprised for a moment when he saw her and went forward to speak, "Who is it?"

"My Young Lady is the Fifth Young Lady of the General's residence's Shen family." Jing Zhe stepped forward and placed a sachet stuffed with silver onto the hands of the warden and said, "Here deliberately to visit Eldest Young Lady."

Shen lisa took the token that Shen jimin gave her from her sleeves and showed it to the warden. When that person took a look, he immediately greeted respectfully, "So it is Fifth Shen Young Lady." Shen Xin's prestigious reputation was well known in Ding capital, let alone a warden, even officials would also give him leeway.

"I want to take a look at Eldest Sister. Would trouble Daren to show the way." Shen lisa said.

That warden said with a smile, "Originally one cannot come to visit these few days, but since Fifth Shen Young Lady had spoken then do come with this lowly one." Finishing, he instructed the guards who were guarding and brought Shen lisa in, leaving Jing Zhe and Gu Yu outside.

Now Shen Qing's identity was awkward and no one could predict if there was an opportunity to remove the crime off but even if the crime was removed, saddled with that kind of reputation, Shen Qing would have to live on distressful.

"In fact Fifth Young Lady need not have to worry too much." The warden said with a smile, "Even though Eldest Shen Young Lady is still in prison, once the truth is uncovered, the Eldest Shen Young Lady would not be implicated." He thought that since Shen lisa came to visit Shen Qing, the relationship between the two sisters would be very close. No matter what, as long as Shen lisa felt better, it was considered as selling a favour to Shen Xin.

Shen lisa nodded her head, "Thanking Daren's guidance."

When a stone ladder appeared in front, the warden stopped his steps and said, "Eldest Shen Young Lady is held below there, Fifth Young Lady can head down to talk to her. My subordinates and I will be waiting outside, so do not be too long."

Shen lisa thanked him again and after the warden and the few guards stepped aside, then she slowly took the steps down.

Walking down the long steps, there was a cell right at the end which had iron railings all around. There was only a fist sized window in the cell and seemed to be where important criminals were located. There was a row of torches against the stone wall but the torches were faltering, making the silhouette look strange.

The cell was covered with straw and there was a dirty quilt bed inside. Most likely the quilt was infested with lice as one could vaguely see some small black material on it. And the person who had the quilt around was sitting on the straw with the head buried in the knees, unsure if the person was asleep or not.

Shen lisa looked quietly for a long time before walking in and reaching her hands out to tap the iron railings a few times.

The person who had their head in their knees suddenly raised her head and showed a slightly frightened expression. When one saw clearly that it was Shen lisa, the frightened look turned into anger as she shouted out with gritted teeth, "Shen lisa!"

"It is me." Shen lisa gently took a step back and avoided Shen Qing's scratches when she rushed up. Her guesses were indeed correct as in the next moment, Shen Qing rushed up and reached out her hands past the iron railing, she wanted to grab onto Shen lisabut her action was futile as the railings restrained her.

"It seem that you have not learn to be smart." Shen lisa laughed out and looked at her calmly and unruffled, "Do not waste the effort, it is useless."

Shen Qing put her hands down resentfully and suddenly burst into laughter, "Shen lisa, are you here to put a demonstration in front of me? Are you here to see how miserable I am? Let me tell you, there will be a day where you will be a hundred times more miserable than me!"