CHAPTER 4

******

Things has never been easy for the both of us. Even if we love each other, there are many heartbreaks which led for the both of us to part our ways. But do you know what's amazing? That even though we broke up many times, we just found each other coming back to each other's embrace.

She is my constant person and I am hers.

A heavy rain was pouring outside. Katatapos lang ng klase namin sa isang minor subjects.

I saw Summer exiting quietly out of our classroom, kaya naman ay nag paalam na rin ako kaagad kay Merquinn.

I am walking slowly behind her. Her back is still the same. Her hair is tied neatly on a bun. Her height? hindi iyun nalalayo sa height ko. The white uniform's looks good on her.

I can't help but feel a pang of pain inside of my chest. I kept remembering her bloody hands. I kept remembering her pale lips and I kept remembering her lifeless body on a hospital bed.

I'm still scared. I'm scared that what if this is all just my illusion, that this is all just a dream? If it is, I hope I never wake up again because I'm fine seeing her like this.

Because I misses her so damn much.

Pagkababa mula sa 2nd floor, I saw her standing and looking at the pouring rain. Even before, I really can sense that somethings of with her. She seems fine but at the same time, you don't know if she's really fine.

I slowly walk beside her. She doesn't seem to mind my presence so I stay there with her while also watching the rain.

Rain...

I remember that one time she was soaked in rain. She was crying while cursing me and regretting that she loved me. It was painful to watch because that was the first time I have seen her lost control of her own emotions.

"Do you think the rain will stop any sooner?" I asked suddenly.

"Are you asking that question to me?" She said with a serious tone before she looked at me.

My lips parted and a small smile slowly made its way to my lips. She looks amusing as always.

"No, not really. But if you like to answer my question then, why not?" I said biting my lower lip to suppress my smile.

She just rolled her eyes on me and returned to her spot a while ago. I grinned at that.

A long silence enveloped our surroundings after that. Tanging ang patak lamang ng ulan ang siyang nag sisilbing ingay sa aming paligid. I kept glancing at her na seryosong nakatingin ng diretso sa harapan. She has a cute nose. Her eyelashes are long. Her lips are naturally red and thin and she doesn't wear any make up. I was admiring her face when she suddenly turned to look at me.

"About what have been talked during dinner last night, I just want you to know, that I'm serious with it. No backing out." She said seriously.

"Why me?" I suddenly ask. "I mean, it would be convenient for you if it's Warren, right?"

"Not really. I don't think so. Warren is a trouble maker guy and I don't want to associate myself with an immature guy like him."

So, she knew Warren is a trouble maker.

A small smile made its way on my lips. "So, maybe you choose me because you think I'm a good guy and you want to associate yourself with someone like me?" I said teasingly.

Her forehead creased. "What are you trying to imply? That I like you that's why I choose you?" She questioned looking mad.

I laugh because of that. "I didn't say that you like me because you choose me," sabi ko na natatawa.