-16-

MIRAE

Jihye joins for breakfast.
"So how was it?" Seungcheol excitedly asked.

"Expectedly went well, but Jeonghan said he needs time to think so I give him till end of the day."

"No way could he refuse his destined mate." Seungcheol comments.

Seojoon looks between his wife and his son, shaking his head. There's no point of trying to talk the two out of it.

💎

"Jeonghan?"

Yujin opens his bedroom door and sat beside Jeonghan.
Jeonghan brings his head to Yujin's lap.

"I don't want to get married auntie nor do I have it in me to reject my mate."

"The queen's son is your mate?" Yujin shockingly asked.
"Yeah he is." Jeonghan bluntly answer.

Yujin ran her fingers though Jeonghan's hair.
"Jeonghan you don't have to accept the proposal if your not ready."

Jeonghan sits up, "Thank you." He embraces Yujin in a hug.

Yujin smiles, petting the young omega's back. "Come on let's go have breakfast."

💎

ASMORE

"He's your brother!"
"Step-brother."

Seokmin and Jiso have been arguing about Wonwoo. Seokmin didn't like the fact that his omega was to comfortable with his omega Step-brother.

Jisoo smirks, "Are you jealous?" He playfully teased.
"He's an omega." The alpha said, a bit irritated.

"One hella fine omega for sure."

Seokmin's jaw hardened at Jisoo's remark.
Jisoo giggles, throwing himself into his alpha's arm pulling him in a sloppy kiss. Seokmin kisses the omega back his hand sliding at the back of Jisoo's neck pulling him closer, with the other wrapping around his waist the kiss was sloppy yet gentle and sweet.

*knock*
*knock*

Seokmin groans pulling out of the kiss as he wipes the string of saliva from the conner of his lips and Jisoo's too.

"Enter!"
The door opens with Minghao.

"The physician's here." Minghao announces.
Seokmin nods as Minghao takes it as a gesture to let the physician in.

A lady entered her typical white coat showcasing she's a doctor.
"Good Morning you highness, I'm Dr.Shin"

Dr.Shin looked between the prince and Jisoo.

"This is Jisoo my omega, he's two weeks pregnant can you examine him."
She smiles, "Of course. Lay down Jisoo-shi."

After examining the pregnant omega, Dr.Shin concluded that Jisoo had to wait for least nineteen weeks for a bump to start showing and prescribes pregnancy vitamins.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I know know, short chapter. I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.