-08-

After Seungcheol left the council room Chan, Seungkwan and Hansol bid their farewell to the king and queen.

"Should we head back?" Chan asks ahead of the two behind him.
Instead Seungkwan and Hansol were in their own world.

Hansol licks his lips as his eyes attention drifts to the omega's plumpy peach. He rises his hand smacking the plumpy peach hard.
"What the hell!"
Seungkwan touched his butt turning around to face the alpha

"What?" Hansol said shamelessly like nothing happened, pulling Seungkwan by his waist resting his hand on the omega's side hip.
"Don't do that in public Hansol." Seungkwan said while leaning into the alpha.

"Boo whenever I smack that plumpy ass of yours you say the same thing over and over again but do I listen?"
"No." Seungkwan answered, they continue their walk heading outside to their carriage.

"Took you long enough." Chan deadpan, Seungkwan rolls his eyes at the beta
Hansol slips his arm around Seungkwan's shoulder, the two sat ridiculously close.

"Back to the manor coachman." Said Hansol.

💎

"You and Soonyoung?"
Seungcheol asked, "He don't tell me about Seokmin's arrival or his departure." Jihoon sulked, Seungcheol chuckles at his best friend.

"Jihoonie, I'm sorry." Soonyoung whines, he grabs the omega's hands interwind them.

"Your highness would you like me to tell about Jeonghan and his family?"
The prince, the royal advisor and personal butler looked at each other spectacularly.
"Of course why not."

"Jeonghan and Jisoo's aunt who's name is Maggie even though I don't believe that's her real name but anyways, 25 years ago-"

"25!?" The mated couple yelled shockingly.

"-yes 25 years ago Maggie, her husband and 3 kids come to Mirae, one of the kids were her own daughter and the other two were Jeonghan and Jisoo they were new born babies.
Unfortunately Maggie's husband and daughter passed on."
The lady sadly sighed.

"Why....I mean how?" Jihoon asked  attentively listening.
"The plague that happened seven years ago, alot of people died because of it. I personally didn't see if the death of her husband and daughter affected her, Maggie's mostly never out of her house nor is Jeonghan but at times Jeonghan is seen at the nearby lake and Jisoo........Jisoo is more of a social butterfly always smiling happy he has a bright and pure personality and a soft gaze. While Jeonghan is the total opposite introverted gloomy personality, it's rare to see him smile.....he has a....um what do the youngsters call it......."

"Bitch-resting face." Soonyoung said it while looking at Jihoon and hisses as the omega jabs him again.

"....Yes yes that, bitch-resting face. In this small village people love to gossip, especially about Jeonghan and Jisoo there names are always on everyone's mouth no doubt they're one of the most prettiest omegas but you know the saying 'The most prettiest things end up in the worst places'"

"That's one fucked up saying." Soonyoung whispers to his omega. 
"Tell me about it." Jihoon whispers back.

"We're here."
They stopped at a distance, "There...the white and grey." The lady pointed at the modern looking house.

"Nice house , what do they do for a living?" The prince asked.
The lady shrugs, "I'm really not sure your highness."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------