-11-

"With pleasure so the girl father arranged Seokmin's marriage with is an easy target all we have to do is manipulate her."

"We are not manipulating anyone." Jisoo said, something told him; he shouldn't have stopped Wonwoo and asked for his help.

"Fine no manipulating." Wonwoo angrily grumble.
"Then on the wedding day I'll get someone to abduct her. Cool plan right?"

"No! That's a horrible plan." Jisoo expressed.
Wonwoo rolls his eyes.
"Ugh! It's either we manipulate, abduct or kill her."

Jisoo's face gets even paler then before.

"Neither of that, I don't want to do anything that can hurt her."

Such a weakling

"Look Jisoo, you should be grateful I'm wasting my precious time on someone like you. I'm willing to help you even though Father and Mother clearly don't like you nor do they accept you so stop being a fucking softie and decided what you want to do and get your man."
Wonwoo snapped.

Tears welled up in Jisoo's eyes as they roll down to cheeks.

Wonwoo slightly panicked seeing the pregnant omega cry.
"Don't....Don't cry, I'm sorry i-"

"What are you doing here?" Wonwoo turned to the voice. Seokmin stood at the door entrance with a servant behind him.

"Nothing."
Seokmin's eyes divert to the crying omega. "Jisoo why are you crying love?"

Seokmin walked past Wonwoo towards Jisoo.
The servant place the tray on the coffee table immediately leaving the room.
"What did you do?"

Wonwoo lightly chuckles, "Nothing. I did nothing, anyways I'm leaving......."
Wonwoo mischievously smiles at the pregnant omega.
"When you decide my room is down the hall Jisoo, don't hesitate."

Wonwoo leaves the room.
"What were you and Wonwoo talking about?" Seokmin wipes his tears
"It's nothing. I'm still hungry."

"Right."
The alpha stands up and gets the tray setting it on the bed and opens it.
"Marinated lobster?" Jisoo happily chipped. "Yeah marinated."

While Jisoo devoured the lobster, Seokmin gently rubs his hand on Jisoo's still growing baby bumping.
"Tomorrow I'll get someone to examine you. Ok?"
"Uh huh."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone.
Feel free to suggest ideas about the story.
Thank you.