-07-

The silence in the carriage was to loud, Seungcheol sat infront of Soonyoung and Jihoon

"By the way Seungcheol why did you suddenly decide to go the the village?" Jihoon ask
"You'll see." Seungcheol smiles eye-to-eye.

The fancy royal golden carriage stops as it gathers attention, the coachman opens the carriage door, Seungcheol steps out with Soonyoung and Jihoon on both his side

Jihoon pulls Soonyoung to his side feeling a bit insecure with some of the omegas and betas eyeing his alpha.
"Disgusting," the omega mumbles. Soonyoung shyly smiles at his omega's possessiveness.

Seungcheol's eyes scan the village looking for a certain omega, 'Where are you' thought the prince.
"Are you looking for someone your highness?" A village passerby approached the prince, it was a older looking lady.

Seungcheol thought if he should seek her help.... definitely he certainly don't know the omega apart from his scent and physical appearance.

"Yes indeed, I'm looking for an omega very very pretty."

'Is he probably looking for one of the Yoons' thought the lady.
"The omega' name?"

"I don't know but he was black neck-length hair and a fairly pale skin...oh and his scent-"
"Warm milk and sweet honey?" She completed.

'Definitely the oldest Yoon'

"It's Yoon Jeong-"
Seungcheol held up his hand stopping the lady midway.
Seungcheol could smell the sweet scent of the omega who has being on his mind all day.

And there he was his supposed mate. Seungcheol could feel the heat rising from his body just by the site of the omega. Without thinking twice he made a straight bee line towards the omega, coming face-to-face with him.

Jeonghan stops abruptly slightly choking on the piece of apple he was chewing, seeing the Prince's pink tinted cheeks and his wide smile showcasing his white pearly teeth.
Jeonghan looks around to see the villagers attention on them.

Obviously it's a rare sight to see a royal in Mirae hanging around a commoner.

Seungcheol clears his throat, "Hi."
Jeonghan simply ignores him taking another bite of the apple.
"What do you want?" Jeonghan whispers, "Why are you whispering?" Seungcheol steps closer towards the omega.

Jeonghan shook his head, making an attempt to walk away. Seungcheol grips on his wrist. "Can I atleast know you're name?"

Jeonghan looks down to his gripped wrist slightly rising his brow. "Oh sorry." Seungcheol is quick to apologize letting Jeonghan's wrist go.

Jeonghan takes a last glance, turns around and walks again.

"Your highness."
Seungcheol flinches at the sudden voice. "Y-Yes?" The alpha slightly stuttered.

"Is that the omega you're looking for?" The lady asked.
Seungcheol nods, "The boy's Yoon Jeonghan-"

Jeonghan..... Yoon Jeonghan

The lady continues, " -i can lead you to where he lives and Jeonghan was a younger brother Jisoo. Rumour says Jisoo is mated to a prince....well isn't a rumour it's true."

Seungcheol peaked with interest, "Prince?"
The lady enthusiastically nods
"Yes your Highness, to Prince Seokmin he was present here today.

'Seokmin here, I don't know that'
Seungcheol turns to his personal butler who was avoiding eye contact.
"Jihoon."

Jihoon takes out a pouch of gold coins handing it to the lady.
"Thank you your Highness may you live a long and healthy life."
"Can you show me the way to Jeonghan's house." "Surely."

Soonyoung links his and Jihoon's hands.
"You knew that Seokmin is here in Mirae and you didn't bother to tell me."
Soonyoung sighs, "I promised him not to tell anyone."

Jihoon jabs Soonyoung in the ribs. "I'm your omega Kwon Soonyoung."
"Sorry my Jihoonie." Soonyoung said while hissing at the pain.
"Seokmin probably already left."

Jihoon jabs him again, "Kwon Jihoon!" Soonyoung yelled in pain.
"Serves you right Kwon Soonyoung!"
Jihoon runs ahead and stands next to Seungcheol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------