Patience

Husk was at the table waiting for Angel who was carefully putting a shirt on in his room.
"So did he accept that?"
"Yes, but with some conditions.
You all need to be super safe if you want to join..."
"Husk, what do you mean if we want, we will join at any cost"
The cat was really surprised that Vaggie wanted to come so much, he thought she hated Angel, but apparently she really cared about him.
"Just don't do anything that could hurt in anyway yourself..."
Charlie sat at the table at put on it five bracelets.
"Guys, don't worry, everyone will participate and everyone will be fine, now we will discuss about what to do.
Alastor go call Nifty while we wait for Angel"
The princess of hell then proceeded to stand up and gave everyone their bracelet.
Vaggie slightly blushed and then looked at the sinner that was entering the room.
"Angel! Hiiiiiii"
Charlie slitted the bracelet on his wrist and lingered when she saw Husk's one.
She then made a big smile and took Angel at the table.
"How are you doing?"
"Fine don't worry...how long do we need to discuss about this thing? I need to go to work"
"You have the sixteen hours shift..."
Husk remembered the call that Angel had with Valentino and how much scared he looked, the cat was determined, he was going to have the spider's soul back.
"There is no problem, you are not going to work! I am the princess of Hell and I command you to do not go"
"Yeah, but you don't own my soul so you can't control me"
"Then I will command Valentino to give you some days off"
"Don't you even try to come again at the studio, last time was a fucking disaster..."
Charlie sat down on a chair with a sad look on her face.
"Why the sad face?"
Alastor appeared out of nowhere with Nifty in his arms.
"I found Nifty!"
"Good job Alastor"
Everyone was now sitting at the table, except for Charlie that was writing on a white board with colored markers.
-The Mission-
"Honey, maybe we can do it without the rainbows"
"Yes, sorry!"
Vaggie started speaking and got everyone attention while Charlie erased the little drawing she made.
"There is going to be a kind of party in a few days where Valentino and Vox are going to be present.
Our goal for now is getting an invitation..."
"I already have one, Valentino got me one"
Angel remained silent for a few seconds then spoke.
"Maybe I can get you guys an invitation too...but are you all coming?"
"Yes, we are. And don't complain! I don't want to hear a word from you"
The spider scrolled his phone then pressed the call button.
"Hello, yeah, this is Anthony.
I need five tickets for the party that is going to be in some days... yes that one.
Ok, thanks, I will wait.
Bye"
Angel hung up and looked at the others.
"Now you have an invitation"
"How?"
"It's a secret"
Angel winked and sat down next to Husk.
"How did you do that?"
"When you are a mafia boss you can do almost everything"
They both giggled at the joke.
Husk was so happy to see that Angel actually liked the bracelet he made him.
When the spider put it on the cat's wrist his heart melted completely.
"So...talking about your soul Husk"
Alastor had a big creepy smile on his face.
"I can't bet anything if you completely own my soul"
"Oh...so you want to change the contract?
Maybe we could do something similar to Angel's one."
"What do you mean?"
"You will be obligated to work at the bar, but outside the hotel you are free!"
"There's something fishy going on, what do you want in exchange?"
"Nothing, I just want to come and talk to my lovely friend Vox!"
"I don't trust you"
"Many people don't...so it's a deal?"
"Yes"
"Husk, think about it!"
Angel was worried about him but Husk wanted with all his soul his happiness.
"Don't worry"
The two sinner shook hands and the green chain on his neck loosened a little.

Angel was about to throw up, all that thing of deals and contracts made him have plenty of flashback about that night, the night he signed the contract and fell in love with Valentino.
That fucking night the spider learnt to always check what he was drinking, because his drink was poisoned with a love poison and he fell right into Valentino's spiderweb.
"Are you sure you don't want anything from me?"
Husk's voice brought Angel back to reality.
"I don't want anything from you, but I want to come and have a lovely chat with my lovely friend Vox!"
"Too much lovely..."
"What do you have in mind?"
"Nothing...just some things we left suspended times ago, it will be an amazing night, I'm sure"
"We have another problem, Angel, do you think Valentino will give away your soul so easily?"
Vaggie decided to don't question Alastor choices and brought back the plan they were programming.
"I don't know, I don't think so...there should be something really big in return from the deal"
"But what can we give that is as important as your soul for Valentino?"
Everyone looked at Alastor who had a creepy smile on his face.
"We can make it work..."