Zinnia gave her a nod, and a tight smile " Yes. But you already know everything, Valentina. This will be your chance for everything you wished "

Valentina nodded. Not saying anything.

" You'll do good, my child. I know "

•••

And at the same time, the seven chosen: Iseul, Roman, Marisol, Valentina, Odessa, Ingrid and Salem stepped out of the rooms. Ingrid wore an excited smirk, along side Odessa. Everyone began walking to each other, only five containing their excitements.

" Where are you going! " Odessa and Ingrid said the the same time, practically holding onto each other. Roman was severely amused, both Odessa and Ingrid were the oldest out of all of them, but still acted like they were the youngest.

" On the count of three everyone say the first word that consists to where you're going. One.. Two.. Three! "

" Vampires "

" Werewolves "

" Witches "

" Superhero's "

" Superhero's "

Salem, Roman and Marisol shared a look. While Odessa latched onto Roman and Marisol " Where! Oh my god, Salem! You know what this means, we can have a crossover! " Salem smiled at the hyper girl, and nodded whom Marisol gasped and grabbed onto Odessa's shoulder shaking her " We totally can! The universe were Roman and I are going to has so many crossover and between worlds ! "

Odessa laughed grinning excitedly that it made her cheekbones hurt. Iseul leaned towards Roman eyeing the two girls " I'll pray for you " Roman glared at her scoffing " As if, i'll drag you down with me "

Iseul hummed " Vampires and superhero's don't mix. You can't drag me down " Roman rolled his eyes and nudged her shoulder " We'll see about that "

" Where are you going? " Ingrid asks Iseul once Odessa and Marisol stop shaking each her. The only Demon woman smiled slightly " I'm not sure what the universe is called, but there's a small town in Virginia called Mystic Falls- " Ingrid let out a dramatic gasp, pushing past Salem and hit Iseul's shoulder " Oh My God! Are you serious? You're in for a lot, Iseul, but be wary of Damon Salvatore, and the Mikaelson's but The Mikaelson's could be kind of good you know, in a sick twisted away, but more so on the bad side. Also Caroline Forbes deserves the world! Do not by any means let Damon Salvatore near her "

Iseul nodded " I'll keep that in mind, Thanks. Where are you going? " Ingrid pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her chest " A town full of werewolves " she shrugged, not that excited.

Iseul looked at Valentina who had been quiet this whole time " They're sending me back- " Every smile ceased, and they stared at her with worry " I'm going home- " Odessa immediately snapped.

" That was never your home! We're your home, even if we're going to part way, we will always find a way to find each other, reach other- " Everyone nodded with Odessa's wise words " Just because we're going to different universe, different timelines, does not mean anything. One word and we can find each other. "

" Odessa is right- " Roman began, moving forward, pulling Iseul with him " We will find each other and when everything is done, I assure you, that our words will collide " He held a secret smile that made Marisol shake her head in amusement.

A certain crossover. That was something that Marisol and Romeo could not change, some things must happen. Like world ending things.

Valentina smiled weakly " Always? " She asked, looking at everyone, and they all nodded " Always, to Hell and to Heaven " They chorused at the same time.

Soon one by one, they began to say goodbye to each other. Everyone forbidding themselves to cry.

Roman and Iseul hugged " Don't do anything stupid, okay? I don't want Azrael telling me that you're dead, Iseul " She laughed at her older brother figure.

" Dead? Demons don't die, Roman "

He rolled her eyes " Maybe so, but still " Worry seeped into his words and she gave him a soft smile " Don't you worry, Roman, i'll be fine. And please, be careful, okay? Find some peace, and love. These missions, are forever and they won't ever end "

Roman tapped his thumb on her cheek " I'll try with peace, but love might be hard "

Iseul shook her head " I don't know, I have a feeling you'll find love " He rolled his eyes at her and muttered how she wasn't a psychic but she pushed him away.

Odessa, Ingrid and Valentina were hugging each other tightly " Iseul! " Odessa yelled, tiling her head back at Roman and Iseul " Hurry up! " Iseul laughed and rushed towards them, getting in the group hug.

Salem and Marisol were hugging when Roman ambushed them " Just say you won't miss me " he told his eyes at them, a pout on his lips, the two women's released each other and looked at him blankly " You're one hundred years old, aren't you too old to be acting like a child? " Salem rose an eyebrow at him.

Marisol snickered as Roman scoffed at them " Rip my heart out, won't you, Salem " The blond smiled and clapped her hands " I'm happy too! "