"I- u-uh u-um no it's.nothing like that", said Joshua hurriedly.

Jihoon smirked at him,
"Say Joshua hyung are you interested in my brother? Hmm?", asked Jihoon wiggling his brows

"No I am not who gave you this ridiculous idea?. And I am not at all interested in those who have connections with those Dreams", said Joshua rolling his eyes.

"Oh who am I kidding. I think I am already in love with the Lee Seokmin", sighed Joshua mumbling to himself.

Jihoon glared at him,
"Don't talk about my brother like that"

Joshua just rolled his eyes and went towards the hallways.

Jeonghan and Wonwoo followed him

Jihoon was about to follow them as well but he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He looked at the person and saw that it was his brother Yoongi.

"Oh Yoongi hyung?"

"After school Hobi and me need to go to the company. I am leaving my car here so that you guys won't have problem while going home"

Jihoon raised his eyebrow at him,
"You do know right that none of us know driving except you?"

"Oh right I forgot about that. That is why I am behind you all to learn driving so if situation like this occurs none of you will have problems"

Jihoon rolled his eyes and said,
"You are busy to even teach us driving"

"Don't talk back to me. Now I have to figure out how to send you all home"

"You can take the car. We'll take the bus or come walking. Our house isn't that far anyway"

"You think I'll let you all walk home in this scorching heat? No way"

"Then if you leave your car here, how will you and Hobi hyung go to the company?"

"Namjoon and Jin are also coming with us so we will go with them in their car"

Jihoon nodded his head in understanding.

"Oh ok. So who will drive us?"

"Wait I am figuring out"

Just then Seokmin along with his friends walked towards them.

"Hey Yoonie hyung, what are you guys talking about?"

"Actually hyung here has to go to the company after school and he wouldn't be able to drop us home. So he's thinking about how we'll reach home without him", said Jihoon explaining.

"Don't anyone of you know how to drive?", asked Mingyu

Yoongi glared at Jihoon with a look that said "see only if you had learned driving"

Jihoon rolled his eyes again and looked at Mingyu.

"Well we didn't bother learning it you tall tree"

Mingyu just pouted at the response
"You don't have to be that rude you know"

Jihoon just let out a scoff,
"Yeah whatever"

"Hyung don't be mean", Seokmin said

"Uh hyung if you don't mind, can I ride your car and drop them home?", asked Soonyoung stopping the siblings from fighting.

Everyone looked at him and Soonyoung raised his eyebrow
"What??"

"You know how to drive?", asked Yoongi amused

"Yes. I am 20 hyung of course I know how to drive. In fact everyone in our group here knows how to drive", said Soonyoung as a matter of fact.

"Hyung can you teach me driving as well?", asked Seokmin to Soonyoung.

Yoongi looked at Seokmin,
"Seok?. I am hurt. Your hyung is here standing all fit and fine and can teach you better than your best friend, yet you are asking him to teach you", said Yoongi

Everyone looked at Yoongi amused
"What?? Can't I be soft for my brother?"

"Hyungie but you are busy and I don't want to bother you", Seokmin reasoned out.

"Nothing can be a bother for me when it comes to my siblings", Yoongi said

Seokmin and Jihoon's heart swelled at that.

Yoongi rarely shows his affection but when he does it surely surprises them.

"Hyung you are also not able to spend time with Hobi hyung. He complained to me yesterday saying that your Yoongi hyung has gotten so busy that he is rarely spending time with me. He was so sad I couldn't bear seeing him like that so I told him I'll talk to you regarding it".

Yoongi widened his eyes
"Really?. Did he really say that?"

"Yes he did. So I want you to go out with him. Go on dates. Make him feel like he is your only one. Spend most of your time with him, and you don't have to worry about us. We'll be fine right Jihoonie hyung?"

"Yes right?"
"And when did you start giving dating advices? Last time I checked you haven't even dated anyone", Jihoon asked Seokmin

"Umm I guess watching all those Romantic movies helped hehe", said Seokmin scratching the back of his head.

"You are so cheesy that it makes me want to gag", said Jihoon

Seokmin looked at him offended,
"You know what once you find you're significant other I am sure you'd be smitten for him"

"Ew no thanks"

"Ok stop. Soonyoung I am really thankful for you. Please drop my precious kids home safely", said Yoongi.

"Ofcourse hyung"
"Hey we are not kids"

Soonyoung, Seokmin and Jihoon all three said at the same time.

"You'll forever be my kids", said Yoongi patting both Jihoon and Seokmin's head.

"There's only three years difference between us", Jihoon deadpanned

"Still a kid to me", Yoongi shrugged

Jihoon scoffed and started walking towards the hallways saying his Good-byes to his brothers

"Bye hyung. I hope you rot in hell. Bye Seokie I'll see you during lunch", said Jihoon smiling sarcastically at Yoongi and then sending a sweet smile towards Seokmin.

"Ok hyungie see you later", said Seokmin happily waving at him.

As if on cue the bell rang indicating their second lecture will be starting now.

Their first lecture was declared as free as the professor's had some meeting.

The Dreams and Yoongi went on separate ways.

Seokmin and Soonyoung stayed back giving an excuse saying that they forgot something in their locker which they need for their lecture.

They both waited for the hallway to clear up.

Once it was empty they both looked at each other and grinned.

They made a beeline towards the back gate of their University and sneaked out.

Once they were far away from their University gates they both high fived each other.

....... To be continued.

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

Hope you'll love this chapter.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment. I really appreciate your support 😊

TOODLES Y'ALL ❤️