Truth got unfold

“Was it really so wrong to want you, noona

“Was it really so wrong to want you, noona..?”

“..You knew I couldn't survive without you.”

"Bye and take care, Yoongi!", Y/n bid him, which he inturn smiled and waited for both the females to walk away, only so he could proceed with his plan.

"Y/n-ah, can you help me with the assignment in my house?", Sulli asked slothfully, "Now?", Y/n asked as they continued walking. Sulli looked at her with raised brows, "You'll come now?...You sure Jungkook won't say–", y/n rolled her eyes before cutting her off, "Does it seem like I care about his childish temper?..He just can't control a grown ass woman like me.", Sulli shrugged, "Let's go to my place then."

_____________

Yoongi entered his home finally after a long walk. Opening his shoes, and throwing his bag on the floor, he placed himself on the hardly resourceful couch near him. He definitely knows what he's doing, and what can happen anytime. According to him, the way Jungkook talked to him in the washroom earlier, he was confirmed about him being a dangerous person. And he was aware of what he would try to do now.

FLASHBACK...

"Who are you?...And what do you want from Y/n?", Jungkook asked tugging his hands in his pockets, staring at Yoongi with an intense urge to kill him then and there. "None of your fucking business.", Yoongi replied fisting his hands to control his urge to knock him out. Jungkook clench his jaws, "Min Yoongi..."

His words made Yoongi poke his cheek, as he knew he saw it from yoongi's name tag. "...You are the son of Min Taeyeon...Aren't you?", Jungkook smirked evilly. "...Your mother works for us, Yoongi..How cruel are you to sacrifice your mother for your crush..?", Yoongi seemed calm all the time, probably because he expected his words coming. But he didn't say anything about why he was talking to y/n.

"Leave my fucking way, Jeon Jungkook.", He gritted out, making jungkook pass his another huge smirk before stepping aside. As Yoongi was about to step outside the washroom, he heard Jungkook shouting from inside...

"Let's see, how far you can go to save y/n from me! Best of luck!"

FLASHBACK ENDS...

As soon as Yoongi closed his eyes for a second, he heard his main door clicking open. He shot opened his eyes and looked at the direction to see, the guy he expected to make a move standing infront with a evil smile.

"You were expecting me, I see.."

"Fucking get lost before I lose my patience.", Yoongi replied standing up and facing him. "What would you do if you lose it?", Jungkook asked, his evil never leaving his face. Yoongi stepped more close to face him with a warning, "Look..I will not let you do anything crazy to Y/n, get that thing. And you giving her dopamines to erase the sin you did to her yesterday won't help you hide your real face and dirty deeds from her for long....Karma is a bitch, you must know that. The truth never stays in the dark for long."