In home

_________________

_________________

"Kook, don't you think it's getting late? You're father must be worried for you, you should call him to pick you up—", y/n's words got interrupted by him, "No noona! I want to be with you more. And my appa doesn't worry about me.", the last sentence sounded like he had some depraved anger for anyone, which didn't go noticed by her simple-minded self. "O-okay..But I will have to go back to my orphanage-"

"Y/n?", A female voice called out, "what are you doing here till now, and...who is he?", nurse asked eyeing the little boy on the wheelchair. "Unnie, this is my bestfriend Jungkook!", Y/n chirped standing on the ground, the way she labelled him made his unknowingly blush. Her lips curve up into a smile hearing the small girl's statement, "That's so good that you finally made friends with someone, dear....", she bent down to his level and spoke, "...But Jungkook dear, y/n will have to return back to her place now, since it's already late and I'm here to take her.", He tried his best not to express his annoyed expression at her presence and asked.

"Where does noona stay?", The nurse smiled pointing at a particular direction where she claimed his 'noona' stayed, "there..in an orphanage, you see?". Jungkook's eyes widened the moment the little realised that his noona was actually orphan, and basically had no one to take care and love her. He turned his face to y/n, "N-noona..is orphan..?", she gloomily managed to still smile at him nodding slowly, "...Noona won't stay here form now on.". Even if that little was just four, he didn't failed to resemble his father's stubborn and demanding nature. Hearing his words made both y/n and the nurse frown in confusion. "But dear, where will she stay then? She doesn't have any place other than here to live for her.", The nurse tried to sound convincing to his stubborn ass.

"With me. I will take noona with me. But she will not stay in this place where nobody loves her!", He spat getting frustrated and all of a sudden yelled out for someone, "bodyguards?!", making two tall and tough men appear out of nowhere. This kinda made y/n and the woman scared of the way this kid was ordering around on men. "Call appa.", He let out sternly, keeping his eyes on his noona. As the man did what their little master told to, Jungkook started speaking to the nurse, "what is the name of this orphanage?"

"Sunflower Local Orphanage-", she couldn't even reply properly when the man handed him the phone, "here, young master."

'Young master?!...Is Jungkook really that rich or what?!', y/n thought staring back at Jungkook, who did the same while he spoke to his father, "Appa, it's me..."

"Come to Sunflower Local Orphanage, it's near the park you brought me today....", And continued, "I want to take noona, y/n noona with me to my home."

___________

Here was little y/n standing infront of Mr. Jeon and Jungkook who was grinning cutely at her. "So, y/n dear? You have no problem staying with Mr. Jeon and his son, right?", Asked the principal lady of the orphanage with her soft gaze and smile on her.