Wrong move

“You've made a wrong move

“You've made a wrong move...”

“..Now, let's meet in the hell, hm?”

“Are you and Jungkook in a relationship, y/n?”, Hoseok's question made her froze on her spot. She gulped slowly hesitating on how to share it, even tho she didn't expect they would make it so obvious for other people to already suspect them having an intimacy. "I...", She sighed not wanting to lie, "We are..in a relationship. Jungkook has been jumping on his hormones too much lately, So, I decided to just support him a little when he requested me to be his girlfriend—"

"—But it's wrong, isn't it?", He reacted. "I know, but I can't stop him. He is really stubborn.", She spoke lowly exhausted. "Why were you crying? Did he do—", she quickly denied, "—No, no! It's just...family issues. He doesn't do anything more than clinging on me.", He sighed hearing her. "You can share with me. I'm a secret keeper."

She slightly smiled and spoke, "It's been a two and half years, that appa has been behaving cold with me. He's been limiting and isolating me since these years...", she felt her eyes tearing up again, "...He talked rude to me, and it caused Jungkook to get on a conflict with him lately. He came back today from his business trip, and couldn't even peacefully have his breakfast for me. Jungkook quarreled with him again, and he even told me not to call him appa anymore.", a sad chuckle slipped off her mouth, making Hoseok glance at her with empathy.

"It feels I'm responsible for their dissonance in their small family..", she looked, when she heard Hoseok scoffing, "You call it a family? Even after the son has no respect for his father and the father doesn't even bother if something boon or bane happens to his own son...You know what, y/n-ah?..", he turned to face her, "... You're just too good. Too good to consider someone's evil..."

"...And that makes me desperately want to help you, in any way possible."

~~~~~~

"Y/n...is with Hoseok in the roof top. And they're taking about..you and Mr. Jeon..She was crying.", Lisa spoke on the call in monotone, walking down the stairs. "Hm, alright.", And she hung up the call.

"I'm sorry, y/n...But I have to do this. I'm sorry for being selfish..", she immediately prevented herself from pouring off the tears again.

FLASHBACK...

Lisa just arrived in her house at the night after Hoseok dropped her, and was changing right now. When she received a call from an unknown number. She hesitated at first, whether to pick the call from a someone unknown in the midnight, but ended up receiving the call.