(Walker Scobell) surprise!

Start from the beginning

when we pulled in the parking lot to the set i saw a huge building and a bunch of trailers everywhere.

i immediately get excited and nervous.

"don't worry, y/n." charlie says smiling at me. "walker has missed you so much. he's always talking about you."

i laugh a little, calming down.

we both get out and charlie leads me into the building.

i see leah, dior, and aryan standing next to each other and talking and then i see walker.

he was facing away from me so he doesn't see me and it took everything in me to not run over and hug him.

"you should go scare him." charlie whispered to me with a smirk.

i smile back and walk over to walker quietly.

leah notices me and i put my finger to my lips and she immediately acts like she didn't see me.

i walk up behind walker and then put my hands over his eyes.

"what the-" he says and reaches up to grab my hands.

he removes my hands from his face and turns around. his mouth immediately drops and his eyes widen.

"hi." i say with a huge grin.

he blinked and then brought me in the tightest hug ever.

i giggled and hugged him back just as tightly.

i heard walker whispering, "oh my god." over and over again.

and of course when i look over his shoulder i see dior and leah both recording the whole thing.

walker finally pulled away but didn't let go of me completely.

"what are you doing here?" he asked with a huge smile on his face.

i missed that smile.

"what do you mean?" i asked with a smile to match his. "i came to visit my favorite person."

i then smirk at leah and she smirks back.

"so move so i can see her." i say in a playful tone and i manage to get out of his grip and walk over to leah.

"hi, y/n." leah says and watches walker as i hug her.

"dude, rude." walker says sassily.

leah sticks her tongue out at him and i just laugh and walk back to walker.

walker was "being mad", he had his arms crossed and he was glaring at me.

"i'm just kidding, walkie." i say and his eyes immediately soften at the nickname and a light blush coated his cheeks.

i giggle a little and hug him again.

he immediately hugged me back wrapping his arms around my waist.

i missed his hugs.

"i missed you so much." walker whispered in my ear and i flushed slightly.

"i missed you too." i whisper back to him.

"aww, they're so cuteeee." i hear leah say and then giggle.

"shut up." walker grumbled and hugged me tighter causing me to giggle.

"i'm so posting this video on my insta." dior said giggling with leah.

"wait..." walker says and i pull away to see him frowning at me.

"what?" i ask, concern filling me.

"i have to film today." walker groans as he buries his in my shoulder.

"actually, walker," the director says as he walks over. "you have today off and the rest of the week you have only little filming."

"really?!" walker says grinning widely and pulling away from me. "oh my god, thank you!"

walker grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and ran to his trailer with me screaming and laughing the whole time.

"walker, put my wife down!!" dior screamed.

walker walks (lol) into his trailer and throws me on the couch in it.

i laugh as he lays next to me cuddling into me.

he was laying on my chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist while i played with his hair and rubbed his back.

"how long are you staying here?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"about a week." i say.

"it's gonna be the best week ever." he says and lifts his head up to kiss me.

he laid his head back down and snuggled closer to me.

"you tired?" i asked as i continued to play with his hair.

"a little." he says through a yawn.

"we can take nap." i say and kiss his head.

"and then we can go do something fun, right?" he ask like a little kid.

"of course we can, walkie." i say giggling.

he smiles at me.

"i love you." he says with complete adoration in his voice.

"i love you too." i say with just as much adoration.