Chapter 10

‖ T H I R D  P E R S O N ‖

Theodore didn't understand why his sister had wanted him to beat her up. 

He felt guilty, seeing his little sister unconscious on the floor, knowing it was his fault. The anger he gained from her words and actions had gotten the best of him.

"THEODORE, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?" Domenico yelled, running to Valencia. He had heard yelling from his office and decided to see what was going on.

"Fucking hell" he muttered, pulling out his phone and dialing the family doctor. Luckily for them the doctor was only a few minutes away from the mansion.

Domenico picked her up, rushing to the medical wing. 

Theodore was standing, still not knowing whether he should follow his brother or to just go somewhere else. 

Soon he decided to follow his brother, taking his sweet time getting there, not wanting to deal with his brother's shouting.

"Look, I know you're about to yell at me and honestly, I know I deserve it but she was just so keen on getting me mad. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with her but if she would've kept her mouth shut, we wouldn't be here" he said, trying to defend himself.

"It's not my place to lecture you. It'll be up to Alexander how he wants to punish you. If you're lucky he'll let her choose the punishment for you and we both know she'll let you go without any punishment" Domenico said, not looking at Theodore.

Theodore was shocked to say the least. Domenico had always been the one give long lectures when Alexander wasn't present.

"You okay, Dom? You don't seem so" he asked carefully.

"I'm fine. You crossed a line, Theodore. Family is something you never go against. The little fights you have with your brothers and Alessia are alright but this? This is outrageous" Domenico said calmly.

"She's anything but family" Theodore mumbled. 

"What was that?" Domenico asked, hearing what he said but wanting to confirm what he heard.

Theodore was about to reply but there was a knock interrupting their conversation. "Come in!" Domenico said loudly enough so the person on the other end would hear him.

The family doctor rushed inside once he heard his boss' voice. "Oh my, what happened?" the doctor asked, quickly putting his gloves on.

"She was beat up and passed out. I think she might have hit her head" Domenico told the doctor, stepping away so he could have more space to work with.

The doctor examined her. "I see. These bruises will heal eventually but I'll have to run some tests to see if she has hit her head seriously." The doctor continued looking at her bruises, looking for anything serious.

"It doesn't seem like there's anything too serious but I'll still run a couple of tests to be sure" he turned to Domenico who looked a lot more relieved hearing the doctor.

"Thank you. We appreciate you coming on such short notice."

°•••°

A few hours later Valencia woke up, feeling pain everywhere in her body. "Fuck!" she said, getting up from the bed.

‖ V A L E N C I A ‖

"Woah, calm down. You need to rest" someone from the corner of the room said. I slightly jumped due to the surprised but I doubt it was noticeable enough.