||11||

"Come on girl we have to get ready

"Come on girl we have to get ready." Waving her hand in front of my face to get me out of my zoning.

"Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah." I looked towards her. "What are you going to wear to the hangout?" I asked. "Something hot obvi!" She grinned.

"It's just going to be a hangout, not a party." She looked at me crazy. "It doesn't matter. Party, sleepover, hangout. Always wear something sexy!" She listened on. "What are you going to wear anyways?" She waited for a second. "A light grey sweatshirt that goes off one of my shoulders and my jean shorts." She groaned.

"You're so plain." I rolled my eyes. "What do you think I should wear?" I asked waited for her response. "Well since I'm wearing a black v-neck crop top with a hoop in the middle and a grey skirt, I think you should wear a black swim suit bra covering over with white fishnet shirt with a black skirt." She finished

"That's actually a really cute outfit" she started smiling and her eyes lit up. "but I'm still not wearing it. That's too overdressed." She frowned and her eyes fell back dark.

"You are officially the most lame person I know." I rolled my eyes laughing. "Imma go take a shower then get dressed and come meet you back here. Okay?" I hummed in response.

She left and I took a shower before getting dressed too.

Jen knocked on the door before entering. "Ready?" She questioned. "Yea." She signaled me to go. We walked downstairs. As we were about to leave mom came through the door. "Where do you two think you are going?" She stopped us.

"W-we I-" "we're going to this hangout Em was invited to at lunch earlier. He totally likes her but she denying it." She whispers the last part, but I heard it. Mom turned towards me. "Ohh my baby girl is getting asked out by a man."

"Okay we'll be on our way now." I said grabbing the doorknob. "Stop right there Em." I turned around slowly, facing her. "Why is Jen dressed hot and your dressed casual?" She looked back and forth between me and Jen. "Thank you! Thats what I said."

"It's just a hangout, not a party. I'm pretty sure Jen gonna be the only one dressed like that." I said. "Go change or you'll regret it." She said in a stern tone. "But-" "no buts." She spoke.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'll bring a little bag with the clothes Jen picks out for me and the shoes she picked out for me." She nodded her head in agreement as Jen smiled clapping her hands.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

We arrive at the directions that Roman gave us. "Nervous?" Jen said while looked at me. "A little." I turned to look at her. "Don't be. You'll be with me the whole time." I smiled before we started heading in his house.

We entered and it was a whole bunch of people. It wasn't a party, it was just his friends and his friend's friends. "See. I told you there would dress like how I would. Nobody here is dressed casual." I rolled my eyes at her. I hated when she proved me wrong.

"Emma!" I hear Roman call my name. "Glad you could make it." He looked towards at me. "T-thanks for uh inviting m-me. T-this is uh-" "Jenna, but you can call me Jen. Nice to meet you." She spoke. "Sorry but you were embarrassing yourself." She whispered towards me.

The door knocked just as we were about to start walking. "Oh I hope you don't mind if I invited my boyfriend over." Just then, Nik walked in. "Yeah no problem." He said looking him up and down. "Let's um go s-sit down." I dragged Jen over with me to go sit down with the other people.

"You must be Emma." A girl said looking at Jen. "Oh no. I'm Jen, this is Em." The girl looked at me before looking me up and down. "My apologies." She smiled. "I'm Madi, short for Madison." She shook both of our hands. "Come sit down with us."

"Um w-we actually have to uh go do something." I blurted out. Jen looked at me confused, but then I pointed towards the bag with the clothes she picked out for me just in case I changed my mind. And I did in fact.

"Right, so if you excuse us." She said looking around for a bathroom, before dragging me towards the bathroom. "I knew it. You always change your mind." I took the clothes and shoes out of the bag and started changing.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Roman came up over towards us. "Hey Jen. He-" he paused looking at me. "Damn Em. You look hot." I blushed at his comment. "Thank you." Nik came over and whispered something in Jen's ear making her smile. "Wanna go play truth or dare or drink with me and my friends?" I hesitated. I looked for Jen and Nik but they were gone so I agreed. So much for not leaving me.

"Guys this is Emma, Em this is Madi, Clyde, Sean, and Navy." I waved at them. We sat down in a circle before starting off playing.

"Truth or dare, Sean?" He picked truth. "What was the last thing you searched on your phone?" He was about to speak but then picked up a drink and chugged the drink down. "You're so lammeee." she spoke out loud. "Truth or dare Emma?" Navy asked. "truth" I didn't want to do a dare and I knew they didn't know anything about me, so I had no problem doing a truth.

"Who is the hottest guy here?" I hesitated looking at the guys in the circle. "I-I can't answer that question." I stuttered. "Well I guess you have to drink." I was about to say something but didn't and decided to take a shot.

We continued the game until it got to Roman's turn again. "Truth or dare?" Asked Clyde. "Dare." He answered confidently. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the circle." He chuckled a little before licking his lips. He looked at all the girls before moving towards me and kissing me on the lips.

The kiss was magical. I felt sparks flying over us as he grabbed the side of my face pulling me deeper into the kiss. That kisses lasted a few seconds before he pulled away, leaving my face hot and bright red. "E-excuse me for a l-little moment." I said quickly getting up to hide the blush on my face.

Just as I was heading upstairs, Nik and Jen came downstairs. "I see you two had your fun." She smirked at me. "What's up with you? Why is your face so red." Nik asked me. "I-it's uh. It's a long story. I'm ready to go home now." I spoke. "Okay." She said. They walked with me towards the door.

"Em, wait up! Leaving so soon?" Roman caught up to me. "O-oh um yeah. I-I have to get back home soon." he looked at me before speaking. "That was some kiss huh." he spoke. "Y-yeah." he pulled me into a hug. "Text me later, bye." He waved at me, Nik, and Jen.

Both looked at me with shock and confusion. "I'll explain later." I spoke.

~~~~

- made this the longest chapter yet to make up for my disappearance

- hope everyone is doing great and I AM SOO SO SO SO SO SO SOO SORRY!!

- hug and a kiss? Mwah 💋 🫂