||9||

"When I tell you, you had a blast yesterday!" Jen came behind me

"When I tell you, you had a blast yesterday!" Jen came behind me. "It was nothing, but thank you for throwing it for me again." I thanked her as she went into the kitchen. "I'm sure you enjoyed it 'cause I sure did." Mom commented as she came in later.

I smiled. "Yeah I had so much fun. I've never let myself loose before. I'm positive I'm not gonna let that happen again."

I continued eating my cut up fruit bowl that contained bananas, watermelon, and blueberries with a side of pickles. I continued drinking my orange juice.

I looked up that these are some items that can help with a hangover so I got them and started eating and drinking them.

"What's that for?" Mom asked. "My hangover" she grinned. "Looks who's being responsible." She said while pinching my cheeks. "Stop that." I giggled. "Okay well I have to get to work. I love you hunny. Love you Jenny" we both waved and said goodbye before she was out the door.

I finished eating and drinking. "I'll be back" she walked off. "Okay." I gave her a thumbs up as I washed my dishes.

She came back with a big trash bag. "What's in the bag?" I asked. "Come follow me." She responded. I did as she told me to.

We reached to the dumpster where she threw the bag in the dumpster. We went back inside as she went towards the kitchen. "Now are you going to tell me what was inside the bag?" I asked

"All your clothes and shoes." My eyes widen

I quickly ran to my room to my clothes. As I expected, everything empty. "Why would you do that?" I shouted at her. "You're eighteen and have kid clothes. It's time for you to find some grown up new clothes." I thought for a bit.

She did have a point there

"So we're going shopping?" She smiled at me. "I thought you'd never ask." She slipped on her shoes going towards the front door.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"This is the perfect store to start with." She spoke. I looked up to see we stopped in front of  Victoria Secret. "Why are we here in this store?" She ignored me and dragged me into the store.

"Do you know your bra and panties size?" She asked looking at me.

"No" I responded.

She left to go get a worker to see if they could measure me. I didn't like the idea of another person feeling all over my body and measuring me.

They took me and Jen into a room where they told me to take my shorts and shirt off since they aren't skin tight and want to make sure they can get the right measurements.

The lady wrapped the measuring tape around my arms, waist, chest, and inner thighs. "I would say based on your measurements that you would need a 30F in bra size and your underwear would be a medium." The lady spoke.

I put my clothes back on thanking her.

We went back into the main area of the store and started shopping for some bra and panties for me. There was no regular panties, only thongs.

We checked out after grabbing a whole bunch. The total came out to around $2,578.96 since Jen used a couple coupons.

We shopped around for hours getting lots of stuff for me that it took almost 3 shopping carts total if we had any. We shopped until the mall closed.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

We got back home and mom was sleeping upstairs so we stayed quiet going up to my room and putting all my new clothes and shoes away in my closet.

"So, how do you feel?" She asked me. "I feel pretty good. I mean I'll have to get use to the clothes, but I think we picked out some great clothes." I ranted on. "Well i wanna see you try on your new pjs." She looked at me urging me to go try on the clothes.

Getting up, I go and put my pjs on in the bathroom. It was a silk red whine nightgown. I slipped it on putting my hair is a bun before looking at myself in the mirror.

I looked hot.

I've never really took in all my features of my body before until this moment. I came out the bathroom seeing Jen on my bed looking in my direction. "Oh my god, you look gorgeous! I love seeing this side of you." She came towards me squeezing me in a tight hug.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I interrupted. "Yeah, yeah." She went to go get some popcorn as I scrolled on my phone waiting for her.

She came back a few moments later. "We should watch a scary movie." She spoke as she entered my room. "Oh heck no. I hate watching scary movies at night and you know that." I defended myself. "Don't be a baby. You can handle it. "No" she begged until she finally convinced me.

I guess we're watching a scary movie at night time.

~~~~

-I AM SOO SOORRRY!!! I know I haven't been active for a long while

-I AM SOO SOORRRY!!! I know I haven't been active for a long while. I hope you guys can forgive me and I'll try to upload a part tomorrow.

-I love you guys so much! Mwah!💋