||8||

"SUPRISE!!!!" I heard as she took my blindfold off

"SUPRISE!!!!" I heard as she took my blindfold off. "Oh my god!" I screamed excitedly.

I looked around seeing all my family and friends. It was all decorated with sliver and white balloons everywhere with big silver balloons that say, 'Happy Birthday Emma' with the number 18 in the center. Below that is a table with a giant cake and presents surrounded by it.

"How did you guys plan all of this?" I asked as I went around hugging everyone. "Well that so called work vacation your mom went on, it was just a cover up so she can make this ballon collage and order everything. Oh also my so called trip I went on was also a coverup so I could help set up." Des replied.

"I told you guys y'all didn't have to go all out for me." I looked at mom "I know hunny, but it's your step into adulthood and you know you have to go all out for that. I'm not gonna let you miss out on that." She said as she hugged me and playing in my hair a bit

I looked around a bit more seeing everything was decorated. It wasn't even my house. It looked like a studio.

There was a dj off to the side that played the music, a table for food and snacks and drinks, a place for to eat, it almost looked like a club.

I got a lot of compliments on my outfit, especially my dress. It wasn't exactly what I would wear on a daily basis, but it's my day to enjoy so why now.

Jen pulled me to the side so we can take selfies of before for my birthday bash as she called it. We took tons and tons of pictures before going back inside.

I was dancing a bit when Nik and Jen came up to me with a tray of drinks.

"No no no no no" I said. "Come onnn don't be a party pooper. It's your birthday don't forget." She grinned at me. "But you know I don't drink" I spoke. "Come on let loose a little and enjoy just this one day. Please for me." She pouted at me.

"But-" I started "no buts, take the drink" she pushed the shot towards me. "Fine, fine! Just this once and only for you." I said taking the drink from her hand. " Whowwww!!!"

We cheered and took the shot. It burned going down my throat but tasted good at the same time. "See, it wasn't that bad." He grinned. "Yeah it wasn't." I went out onto the crowd starting to dance off the music.

I soon went up towards the dj asking him to pause the music so I can make a toast. I clanked my spoon to my glass a few times to get everyone's attention in the room.

"I would like to make a toast to everyone. Thank you so much for everything and for coming here today. It truly means a lot to me that you guys took the time to organize this special event for me. You guys are very special to me and will always have a place in my heart. Again, thank you to much for coming and enjoy. Cheers." I raised my glass up and so did everyone else.

I was coming down the stage when Jen came up. "If I could get everyone's attention again please. I wanted to also make a toast to Emma Quinn. This woman standing in front of the crowd is very special. She's an amazing friend, best friend, daughter, and just a wonderful person in general. She'll get you through the bad times and good times and support you no matter what. She's a great straight A student. Now she's turned from a little girl to a grown woman. Time has flown by so quickly dealing with Em. She'll turn your frown upside down within seconds. Happy birthday Em. It's your step into adulthood. Cheers." She finished her sentence with raising her glass.

Her speech sent shivers down my spine. My makeup was probably ruined but I didn't care. Her speech was amazing and so touching. After she finished I ran up to her hugging her so tight.

"You're the best of best friends anyone can ask for." I whispered in her ear. "I know"

We hugged at whole before pulling away when the dj started the music again. "My goal for you tonight is for you to get drunk." She told me holding our drinks. "Actually you know what let's do it" her face lit up. "Really?!" I nodded in response.

She grabbed my hand pulling me towards the table where the drinks were located at. She had me drinking drinks back to back until I was almost stumbling. I've never been like this before.

We went out into the crowd dancing like it was just us in the crowd before taking drunk selfies. Mom called everyone over so we can sing happy birthday to me and then cut the cake.

I put the candles on the cake and lighting them before making my wish. After, I cut cake for everyone to eat. Let's just say a few pieces were dropped.

Jen left Nik's side when she saw that I wasn't feeling well and took me to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet letting my insides well out themselves. She took me back downstairs and sat me on one of the couches to rest before passing out.

I guess tonight is my freedom of a new beginning.

~~~~

- hello my lovelies! This part is what all happened at her birthday bash

- imma try to post almost every one or two days depending on how busy I am