||5||

The car ride to school was silent

The car ride to school was silent. Aside from the making out sounds of Nik and Jenna. I couldn't stand it. It was gross.

I put my headphones on listen to calm music to block out the moaning from the two of them.

I pull the car in the parking lot of Starbucks. We always come and get some before school. I took my headphones off and get greeted with the same noises. "Jenna" she doesn't answer "Jenna" she looked back at me, so did Nik. "W-we're at Starbucks."

We got out the car and went towards the cafe. "Hey girls. Are you getting the usuals?" Regan asked. Regan knew us since we were 14 since we always come her. "Yes." Jen said. "And who is this handsome fella?" She looked at him behind us.

"Jenna's boyfriend." Regan looked at me shocked, then at Jen. He ordered his drink and paid for all us. "Thanks." I told him not looking directly at him so I won't stutter.

We got back into the car and start driving to school.

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot the bell rang signaling that it's time for everyone to head to class. "Bye." I wave at Jen "Bye Em." She tells me. I hurry and get to class before I be late.

"Where do you thinking your going?"

I stopped in my tracks knowing who they were

I turned around to be met with six sets of eyes. "C-can I p-please go to class without being bothered. Please" I stared at my feet now facing them.

Tristian, the lead bully, stepped in front of me knocking my books out my hands and my Starbucks that I had left in my cup.

"Opps. My bad my hand slipped." He snickered.

The rest of his minions laughed.

Noah pinned me against the wall. "Look at the scared puppy." He laughed.

We heard footsteps coming making them drop me and running away.

I fixed my clothes and picked up my things heading to class.

I made it to class with just seconds to spare. I pay attention to the teacher as she begins teaching her lesson. I take out my notebook and start to write down notes.

Someone passes me a note. I looked around to see who it was. I opened the note making me smile. The note read, 'you're cute. Wanna sit with me later lunch?" - Roman.' My face started to get red. I tried to keep my focus back on the teacher, but couldn't.

Soon her lesson ended. She let us be on our phones for the last 10 minutes. Instead of getting on my phone, I took out my sketchbook and started to sketch.

I started sketching a very pretty girl when I was interrupted by Roman. "H-hey." I said. "So, you wanna sit with me?" I think for a moment. "I-I'm sorry b-but I sit with my friends everyday." I replied.

"Okay. I'll just come over there with you then." He smirked. Before I could reply, he walked away.

I put away my sketch book seeing that we only have 2 minutes left. I packed my things up and waited until the bell rang. I have the next two classes with Jen, and the class now with Nik.

When I reach class I peaked inside seeing if Jen was there yet. When I saw she wasn't I waited for her. She came a few minutes later with Nik by her side. We walked in and took a seat.

Like always I sat next to Jen and Nik sat on the other side of her.

I was very exhausted when I came home. Jen invited Nik over again, so I just went upstairs. I ran my bath water deciding to take a bath this time, picking out some soft shorts and a tank top.

I yelled downstairs to Jen that I was taking a bath just in case she was wondering where I was. Stepping in the bath, I relaxed and closed my eyes as the cherry scented bath wash and bath bomb surrounded my body.

I opened my eyes when I heard a knock on the door. "I'm in here." I told the person on the other side of the door.

"It's Jen. I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming tomorrow?" She asked. "Yeah I'll go with you. "Oh also after we go swimming I rented you a hotel for the day." She told me. "Wait why?" I asked shocked by her response.

"Don't worry about it." I heard her footsteps fade away.

After she left, I washed my body and grabbed my towel to dry myself before getting dressed.

I turned my tv on watching a movie until I started to go to sleep.

~~~~

- how's the story?

- how's the story?