Day 84

Matthew 6:25-34

{25} "Therefore I tell you: Don't worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Isn't life more than food and the body more than clothing? {26} Consider the birds of the sky: They don't sow or reap or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren't you worth more than they? {27} Can any of you add one moment to his life span by worrying? {28} And why do you worry about clothes? Observe how the wildflowers of the field grow: They don't labor or spin thread. {29} Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was adorned like one of these. {30} If that's how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and thrown into the furnace tomorrow, won't he do much more for you—you of little faith? {31} So don't worry, saying, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear?' {32} For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. {33} But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you. {34} Therefore, don't worry about tomorrow because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.