Day 71

Satan's plan is to steal your joy and to weaken your resolve. Satan's plan is to infect you with disappointment and vaccinate you with discouragement.

The devil knows that he cannot deny you of your salvation or of the forgiveness that Jesus has given to you. So, what he tries to steal is the most valuable commodity you possess which is your joy. Satan is relentless and he will do everything that he can to lie to you and eventually deceive you out of your joy. Stand toe 2 toe (nose I nose) with the accuser and declare to his ugly little face, "Satan, you will never take my joy from me!"

You will become a powerful force when you choose to defy the enemy with the joy that Jesus died to give you. God can use joyful Christians who are bold enough to hang onto their joy no matter what is going on in their circumstances.

Personal Declaration:

I declare that Satan will no longer steal my joy. I am a powerful Christian because God's presence has given me the gift of joy.

Prayer:

Thank Jesus that it is your joy that strengthens me and propels me into all that you have for me.

Even on the days when I do not "feel" joy, I I know that I have it because you promised it

to me. I standon your promises and not on my feelings. In Jesus name, Amen.