𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟹

Start from the beginning

"The young master is not someone who tells his feelings easily to anyone and often distances himself from many people.", he said while he sighed. Fiona stayed silent as she fidgets her fingers as she felt nervous about Liam, Mr. Clyde can't bear seeing the sight of this and sighed.

"The young master hated snowy days like this because it kept reminding him about his grandfather's death.", he said faintly. "W-What? What do you mean?", she asked faintly with a state of shock.

"Whenever snowy days became intense like you described earlier in the morning, young master hated those kinds of weather because his grandfather died on a snowy day like this. Poor young master, he was sleeping very peacefully in his grandfather's arms while he passed away silently and never alerted anyone, not even young master and just breathed his last.", Mr. Clyde replied faintly.

Fiona was still left in a state of shock that she couldn't forgive herself for reminding someone their horrible trauma that left them scarred, Mr. Clyde then comforts her and tells her that she didn't mean it because she never knew until this very moment.

When they finished their discussion, they went back to where they began and found the two collecting books that they bought. Fiona was suddenly left surprised when Liam hands her a mystery thriller novel series about law and crime that she really likes, she couldn't look at Liam in the eye after what she said yet she tries her best to thank him for the gift he gave her.

"T-Thank you for gift...", Fiona said nervously. Mr. Clyde and Mr. Roderick watched the two of them proudly like two parents watching their child courting someone.

"You've done well growing up, young master.", he said calmly while Mr. Roderick nodded in agreement while Liam and Fiona looked at each other confused right at the moment that left him chuckling.

As they continued their exploration, they decided on heading towards a mall where they could at least try shopping but Liam dislikes the idea since there are so many people shopping for the holidays.

"Don't be like that, young master. They're just crowds of people, they won't do any harm to us.", Mr. Clyde said with a bright smile while Liam just sighed as he remembers that one time he got pulled and pushed by a crowd of people in a mall where he felt suffocating getting stuck there for moments.

When they arrived at the mall, Liam had already expected the worst of the worst as there were many crowds of people inside the mall shopping. He thought of staying and waiting in the car but Mr. Clyde didn't let him and told him that he'll be coming along.

"Are you serious?", Liam asked angrily as he growled in annoyance. "You can fire me right after, young master. But I would prefer if you have time to enjoy things like this compared to last time, just stay with us this time.", Mr. Clyde said full with pride.

As they entered the mall, Liam holds unto Fiona's small hand while they were getting pushed by crowds of few other people. Meanwhile, they were taking a stroll all around the mall. Mr. Roderick leaned closer to Mr. Clyde and asked, "Are you doing this on purpose?", Mr. Clyde replied obliviously, "Doing purposely what?"

"I'm starting to think that you're up to something now.", Mr. Roderick said leaving Mr. Clyde gasping in such exaggerated way. "How dare you?! I didn't spent all of my time and my sassy attitude for something so childish that you think and blaming me.", he replied.

"I don't think about it, it's already obvious that YOU are really planning something suspicious.", Mr. Roderick replied nonchalantly. "Humph, you're just not seeing different things just as the way I do, dear friend.", Mr. Clyde replied with a sassy grin on his face.

"Eh, suit yourself.", Mr. Roderick replied bluntly leaving Mr. Clyde's pride shattering.

After a while, they decided to stop their strolling for a lunch break and went to a restaurant but tables were all full that they decided to do a take-out. Mr. Clyde and Mr. Roderick settles in with their orders while Fiona and Liam remained standing to a corner.