𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟸

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟸 - "𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙴" 

『#2: "Are you lonely? Our fingers dancing when they meet. " 』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳... 

As the sky filled with falling snow, Liam embraced her warmly in his arms until he slowly separates himself without saying a word. Fiona just glanced at him and never said anything besides avoiding his gaze, Liam stood right there and offered his hand to her.

"Let's head back together.", he said with a melancholic voice but with a very warm feeling. Fiona reluctantly takes his hand and walked with him on their way back to the hotel with their hands intertwined, there were a few crowds of people celebrating the holidays but Liam didn't mind them and just walked passed through them with Fiona with her hand locked on his.

When they were walking through the cold and empty streets, Fiona shivered as she felt her hand freezing from the cold chill in the air as she forgots to wear gloves. Liam noticed as he stopped walking, Fiona covered herself with her arms as she tries to keep herself warm as he removed his coat and hangs it on her shoulders.

"Please keep yourself warm.", Liam said nonchalantly, but Fiona couldn't stop herself from worrying when he was just only wearing a thick turtle neck underneath the thick coat under the freezing air around them.

"W-What about you?", she asked worriedly. Liam just glanced at her and didn't reply as he wrapped the coat around her warmly, Fiona suddenly cupped his face with her small and petite fingers with a worried expression in her eyes as she glances back at him.

Liam just stares at her eyes for a moment before he calmly removed her hands from both of his cheeks, Fiona paused as Liam holds both of her hands and suddenly gave it a gentle blow from his warm breath.

Fiona watched as Liam blows her hands gently with warm breath, giving her the comfort she needs taking her breath away, never saying a word against it or even a word to say that is only left to be unsaid.

"We have to get back quickly, the weather is getting even more colder out here.", he said bluntly. Liam took her hand and pulled her away with him as he quickly walked, Fiona followed without even a doubt that her hand was being pulled by such a strange man.

As they arrived at the hotel they were staying, Liam suddenly paused as he stood frozen at the main lobby leaving Fiona worried for a moment. When she glances at him, she finds his expression in pain as he stares at nothing through the other side of the lobby.

"What's wrong, Liam?", Fiona asked worriedly. Liam glanced at her and suddenly shooked his head slowly and continued walking pulling her away with him as they entered the elevator. When they arrived at their designated floor, they both stopped as Fiona faced her hotel door with Liam by her side with a worried look on his face.

"This is my room now, we're just two doors away. Don't worry, I'll be fine.", Fiona said reluctantly as she tries to convince the observant raven-haired young man when he kept looking at her with worry.

But Liam could only sigh and look at her in dismay as he turns his direction towards his room, he then looks back and Fiona smiled softly as she opened her door. Liam's eyes focused on her sweet brown eyes, those eyes that reminded him about their first encounter.

"He looks so scary...", an underclassmen said as he was walking through the hallways as he listens to ambient music with his earphones from both of his ears.