* 17 *

(let's use some Wattpad magic and not think about why Amelia and Grayson aren't at school.✨✨)

A week had passed from the Superbowl and Joe, Olivia, Amelia And Grayson were all on their way to the Maldives. They had made it to the main island then were now on a boat to the island they were staying on. Once they made it Joe unlocked the bungalow and they walked in, in amazement. The bungalow was huge. It had a kitchen, dining room, Living room, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Outside it had a pool, slide, hot tub, and private sectioned-off section of the ocean. And more.

Amelia was so excited

Amelia was so excited. Not only because they were on a beautiful island but because she knew that Joe wanted to propose to Olivia sometime during their stay. They had figured that Olivia wouldn't expect it since Amelia and Grayson were there so Joe and Amelia came up with a plan.

Amelia walked into her room with Grayson right behind her holding her bags. Amelia was perfectly capable of carrying her own bags but Grayson didn't let her. He set her bags down and jumped on her bed. Amelia laughed and then laid beside him.

"I'm so glad your dad let you come with us," Amelia said and turned over to him.

"He's probably glad that I'm gone so he can bring women to the house even though he just got divorced." Grayson rolled his eyes.

"How is your mom?" Amelia asked, Grayson shrugged.

"She's fine, she's picked up a million hobbies to distract herself. And my sister refuses to talk to me since I chose to stay with Dad." Grayson says, Amelia sits up.

"What? Why didn't you tell me? Maybe you should stay with your mom for a while." Amelia looks at him, and Grayson sits up too.

"I plan to visit during the summer but then we go to college," Grayson explained, Amelia looked away.

Amelia had been keeping a secret for Grayson and her Family except her Pop as he was the first person she told. Originally Grayson and Amelia planned to go to the same college in Ohio but Amelia had gotten an email from Texas Tech's soccer team for a full-ride scholarship and she was really considering it.

"I'm sure your sister will come around once you spend the sometime with her," Amelia said, Grayson nodded.

"Yeah, I think she will too... I'm going to go put my stuff up. Come join me when you're done?" Grayson asked, Amelia nodded and then got up to do the same.

******

It was the last day of vacation and everyone had a blast. They had gone snorkeling, scuba diving, whale watching, and fishing. Amelia had even learned how to make flower crowns and made one for Grayson. As their Vacation was wrapping up. Olivia and Amelia laid out in the sun when Joe joined them then Grayson.

"By the way, Amelia and I have a surprise for you guys," Joe told Olivia And Grayson.

Grayson looked at Amelia with suspicion and Olivia did the same with Joe.