Soon she fell asleep while crying.. I kissed her swollen eyes and wiped her tears.. her mark was back to normal and that was a relief.. I heard the knock on the door.. I carefully got up not disturbing my moon's sleep and opened the door.. It was the doctor.. "I heard about everything from Miss Suzy.." she said and glanced at sleeping Jia.. I opened the door wide and let her in.. she checked her mark..

"Looks like the mark will fade in a few days.. that's a good thing" she said.. I just hum.. Yes.. that's a good thing.. but I'm not sure if we'll have the same relationship.. The doctor left after prescribing some medicines.. while I admired my sleeping beauty.. Her long lashes.. her plump lips.. rosy cheeks.. Cute little nose.. Wavy hair.. everything is just so perfect.. I took a deep breath.. I hope you'll forgive me Jia..

_________________________________

It's been a month since her mark faded.. but nothing has changed.. the mark have left a permanent scar on her neck.. the doctor did gave few creams and ointment which might help but it didn't fade.. Jia have not spoken a word to me since then.. But every time I'm around.. neither she look at me.. nor talks to me.. She's scared of me..

She started to keep Suzy around again and thanked her for teaching her self defense.. she told her with pride how she bit taecyeon's nose and kicked his balls.. But she never talked to me like that.. I was a little jealous of suzy now.. She forgave her.. But not me.. Not that I expect her to forgive me so easily.. I didn't deserve her forgiveness so easily.. and I know that..

I completely cut off my father after that day.. and Taecyeon is still in my basement.. I love to torture him time to time.. I loved his scream when I removed the skin on his lips.. How dare he kiss my moon.. I walked to the dining room.. Jia's eyes met mine and her smile faded.. I took my seat and the head maid served me the meal.. I noticed Jia has removed the veggies from the food.. "Aren't you going to eat those?" I asked..

"I-I will" she said and started eating it.. once she was done she left.. I sighed seeing her avoiding me.. "Jia doesn't like to eat veggies.. so she always does that" Jisoo said.. "Then why did she just eat those?" I asked.. "Isn't it obvious hyung?" said Yeonjun.. "She's scared that you'll mark her if she upsets you in any way" he said.. I knew she fears me.. but didn't expect to this level..

After dinner.. I knocked on her door.. she opened the door.. this time too.. her eyes met mine.. and her gaze dropped on the floor immediately.. I sighed.. "Come with me.. let's sleep together" I said... I noticed her gulping.. she nodded and followed me quietly.. I noticed her little flinch when I closed the door.. She followed me to bed and lay down without any word.. "So.. tell me.. how was your day" I asked trying to have some good conversation..

"Good" that's all she said.. If it was my old Jia... she would have started chit chating without a single pause.. I pulled her closer to me by waist and she gasped.. her hand went on her neck trying to cover it.. She's scared of me.. I removed her hands from neck.. "What did you do today?" I asked again.. "W-went to university.. and again back to the mansion" she said..

I sighed and hovered over her.. her eyes met mine.. I caress her cheeks.. my beautiful omega.. I bent down and captured her lips in mine.. She didn't kiss back at first.. but soon she kissed back.. I noticed her hands again trying to protect her neck.. I slowly stopped kissing her.. She opened her eyes.. I only find one emotion in those.. that is fear.. "Do you want to go back to your room?" I asked her.. after a long pause.. she nodded slowly.. "Go" I said to her while I got off her.. She didn't waste any seconds and left the room.. I chuckled sorrowful... I lost her..

_________________________________

Next day.. I left for work early.. I didn't want to scare her more.. I'll wait for her to come back to me.. I received a call from Yeonjun.. "Yes" I said as I accepted it.. "Han Dooshik.. is here" he said.. Han dooshik? why would he be at the mansion.. I stopped my work.. "Wasn't he in Germany? Why would he be at the mansion" I asked him.. He didn't say anything for a few seconds.. "Jia noona is packing her bag.." he said.. I got up from my chair.. I won't allow it..

I rushed out of the building.. "Be here on time Hyung.." he said.. And I cut the call.. I drove as fast as I could to the mansion.. Just when I enter the mansion.. I saw Dooshik and Jia walking downstairs.. Dooshik was holding a bag while Jia just had a handbag with her.. "Jia.. Please don't do this" I said as I reached her.. Dooshik just walked past me and waited at the door for her.. while she stopped in front of me..

"I have just taken the stuff which I brought from the Han mansion" she said.. She removed her moon necklace which I gifted her on her birthday.. and the watch she wore.. she took my hand and gave it to me.. "Jia.. Please.." I said and now the tears started dropping down my eyes..

"I would rather stay with my oppa then stay with you in constant fear.." she said.. I took her hands in mine.. And kneel down in front of her.. "I won't touch you without your permission.. I'll even stay 10 steps away from you if you want.. But please... Please don't leave me Jia.. Please.. I beg you.." I said breaking down in tears.. She didn't say anything.. "I begged you too Jungkook.. But.. did you listen?" She said.. No words came out of my mouth.. Because what she said was true..

"My moon... Just please.. give me one chance to prove myself.. Please.. don't leave me.. I'll die without you Jia.." I said.. I had no courage to meet her eyes.. There was a pin drop silence.. Just my hiccups echo the room.. "Let's go oppa" she said.. and removed her hands from my hold.. If I wanted to.. I could have held them tight and stopped her from leaving.. but I don't want to keep her by force.. She left..

I broke down into tears.. For the first time in my life I'm crying so badly.. I found my soulmate.. whom I have been finding since I turned 18.. and when I finally found her.. All I did was to make her suffer in pain.. I'm the worst soulmate ever.. How can I even hope that she'll forgive me and stay by my side forever when I almost killed her.. I cannot even control my wolf.. How can I expect her to be happy by my side.. It's fine.. I understand her.. But it hurts so fvcking much..

I'll wait for you my moon.. I'll wait for you till the day I die.

~To be continued~

🅰/🅽

Sarang (Book1) has ended.

Sarang (Book2) will be out after the completion of 'Butterfly'

I'll announce it here once I start writing book 2. So don't remove it from your library (that is if you want to read book 2)

You can drop all of your ideas.. or things you want to see in book 2.. or the predictions of what can happen next..
If it matches the plot.. I'll add it.

Thank you for being so supportive till the end.
I loved reading all the comments.
Love you guys