Prologue

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov [1984 Atlas] {Location: Mantle}

General Ironwood, or at this stage he could be Lieutenant General Ironwood, was a young and Charismatic man, he wanted nothing more than the protection of his people and his kingdom, but he didn't know everything would change. Everything he ever knew, everything that made sense was all crushed into nothing.

*BANG*

Tanks rolled through th streets, firing and hitting a creature. It roared and used it's massive tail to swipe across the ground, destroying buildings and the tanks in the process.

*SHREEEOOONK!!!*

The beast roared as it continued on its destruction, walking through the city, pushing down and crushing any buildings in its way. Citizens were in a panic, thousands already dead from the beasts arrival. James was inside of an Atlesian Warship, flying above the city as the destruction continued. He didn't know what to do, not being able to see anything , he was stuck, frozen even. The weight of everything coming down onto him from being under a sudden attack and being helpless, all he could do was listen over the countless radios going off of his fellow soldiers fighting an enemy they knew nothing about below.

*We can't hold it off!*

*Fall back!*

*Get the civilians to safety!*

*I need some help here, someone help me-- static*

*SHREEEOOONK!!!!*

Atlas Pilot: Sir we need orders were getting killed down there!

James stayed silent, not doing anything. He was just told to hold off whatever it was until the General returned from god knows where. He took a deep breath and turned back to the many pilots.

James: take us down

Atlas Pilot: what!? Are you crazy!?

James: I said take us down! We can't fight what we can't see!

To the reluctance of the pilot, he sighed as him and the others began to descend beneath the clouds. The clouds going from an ash grey to a smokey black, thunder and lightning rang out. Multiple jet like Bullheads flew by towards the beast, the tension James felt was unlike anything he's ever felt.

*Fox leader this is Fox 6, target is in sight*

*Stay in formation! Fox Leader to Fox Group, fire at will!!*

The jets fired up on the beast, James being able to see the flashes of lights from the explosions, the beast roared as James finally got beneath the smoke and ash, his eyes widened as he saw the monster that's been terrorizing the city.