𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

not edited

not edited

Renna's POV

I never thought I'd find myself in this situation. 

Back in my old room, where has nothing changed since I left this this house. To my surprise it's tidy here, as if there was someone who cleaned this room regularly. 

I looked around my old room and sighed. "This is just for a few days," I whispered to myself, trying to convince myself I can survive this few days. 

I started to walk towards the closet to see what clothes I left here the last time I was here. Whether I had something to change into. When I opened the closet, I was left surprised. I was greeted by a full wardrobe of clothes.

What the fuck?

Why is there so many clothes? I grabbed a t-shirt and look at it,"This is not certainly my shirt."  I had an uneasy feeling that I wouldnt like what I found. As I was putting the shirt to his right place I saw something hanging out from the shirt. I squinted my eyes and grab it. 

Tag. A fucking tag. 

I snapped my eyes towards all the other clothes and went through them quickly. I found tag after tag on every peace of clothing. After I was done in the closet I quickly turned around and headed to the bathroom, where I was greeted with the same situation as before. The bathroom was stocked with all the new washing and skincare products. 

I froze in place. It could mean only one thing.

They were trying to keep my room clean enough to make it seems like I still live here with them. That the Spanish mafia princess is spoiled and living well.

I scoffed, "Here I thought they were hoping I'd come back someday." I shook my head and locked the bathroom door behind me. Since I'm here, I might as well take advantage of this luxury they've unknowingly provided me.

I stepped into the shower and turned on the slightly warm water. I tilted my head upwards and shut my eyes letting the dropplets of water run down my face. My mind went back  to what  happened today.

I was forced to go to a ball, where I met the mysterious and hot Matteo Ricci. 

My body heated up just thinking about him. If my whole family hadn't followed my every move, I could have chatted with him a bit longer.

Pff, just chat? I'd rather have him push me against a wall and fuck me senseless.

I groaned, "Stop thinking about him, Renna."

And then there's the matter of having to stay with my family for a few days.

best night in my life

I shook my head and turned off the water. I stepped out of the shower and went straight to the closet filled with brand new clothes, which was connected to the bathroom. I rummaged through some pieces and finally found comfortable pajamas, and put them on. Grabbing my phone from the desk near my clothes I jumped on the bed and snuggled into the wonderful duvets. I turned on my phone and saw a few messages from my employees about something that needed to be sorted out at work. I ignored those because I didn't have the capacity to deal with them tonight and scrolled down until I came across a contact with my best friends number on it and sent her a message.