•1•

I was sitting at the school cafeteria with Milton, Jerry and Eddie eating my lunch, when Eddie called the new kid over.

"What are you doing Eddie, we save that seat for cheerleaders, prom queens and supermodels" Jerry said from next to me as the new kid made his way over.

"Oh honey, this is real life" i said patting his arm in the same voice to talk to little kids.

"I'm Jack" he took the empty seat between Milton and Eddie "so how do you guys all know each other?"

"We're friends, we do karate together after school" Milton answered his question.
"We don't just do karate Milton, this fists are registered weapons" I laughed as Jerry flexed his fists "In fact I've already gotten a few calls about joining the Navy SEALS." he said smirking.

"Navy SEALS? But you're afraid of baby seals" Eddie asked confused, making me laugh even more along with Milton and Jack.

The laughters were cut short when Milton received a meatball in the back of his head.
"Gah!" he turned around to see Frank laughing with his buddies.
"That's awesome. A kid from the Black Dragon dojo just whaled you with-" Jerry said laughing but he had to stop mid sentence because a meatball hit his forehead.
"Karma" I laughed.
"Not cool, man. Not cool" he pointed at Frank, but they continued laughing.

This kids are just too annoying, but I already got in trouble in the past for defending my friends and I really can't get in any trouble right now, so I let it go as long as it doesn't get too violent.

"Aren't you gonna do anything?" Jack asked looking at us. "Wait, I thought you guys new karate"

"Yes, we do." Milton stood up.
"Milton" I warned him and gave him a look and he sat back down.
Jack looked at me then at the Black Dragons table "It's cool. I got this" he said standing up and going over to their table.
"Wait, Jack" I tried to call him but he didn't hear.

"Why did we learn his name? Now I'm gonna miss him" Milton asked, our eyes were glued on the new kid. We couldn't hear anything they were saying.
Frank stood up from his seat, doing some kicks in the air.

The all cafeteria stopped. Everyone's eyes were on them.

Jack turned around but Frank had other intentions. He tried to punch him from behind but Jack caught his fist mid air. "Okay, you probably shouldn't have done that"

Jack twisted his arm and they started to fight. All the Black Dragons kids were onto him. I stood up, ready to fight, but Jerry pulled me back down "You can't, liv" I scoffed at him but did what he said.

Jack managed to win the fight but once he realised what he had done, he ran out of the cafeteria.

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my life, and I've been to the Ice Capades"

"Wow Milton, thank you" I gasped a little annoyed.
...

I was sitting on the bench in the dojo looking at the others training. Two men came out of Rudy's office with Rudy.
"Dude, Eddie just dusted by Marge the lunch lady again" Jerry laughed. He was on the ground with Milton eating pizza.
The unknown men exited the dojo after jerry's comment.

"Guys, what are you doing? They said if we don't win two belts at our next tournament, they're shutting us down" Rudy informed us pointing at the two men who just left.