PART 16...

Jimin was still unconscious. He opened his eyes and found Yoongi sitting aside him holding his hand.

He sat and held his head...
Yoongi : are you feeling well?
Jimin : I am fine. Where is Zoey?
Yoongi : jimin. She is no more. Obviously today is her funeral. And yeah, Jin's too.
Jimin : what? Where?
Yoongi : no. You can't go. You are not well.
Jimin : no. I am fine. I wanna go.

He stood and started going out but Yoongi held his hand for stopping him.

Jimin was trying to get out of his grip while begging to let him go.

Yoongi knew he loves her more than anything that's why he didn't wanted him to go.

But jimin started crying while begging. Yoongi was feeling sad for him so he took him there.

They reached the place. Jimin came in with flowers in his hand. He went near Zoey while holding tears.

He put flowers aside and sat aside her...
Jimin : Zoey. Are you fine there?*smiling in pain* I know you are laughing coz you always used to whenever I act as crying. Ya! What? Don't try to fool me. I know you are pranking me. Okay?

He started crying while saying these all. And everyone too watching him.

Then he kissed on her forehead. She didn't knew but he always used to do it every night when she is sleeping.

He kissed her and caressed her head..
Jimin : sleep peacefully. Like you always used to wish.

He stood and went to Jin with another flowers. He whispered something in his ear and left.

After sometime when their bodies were taken for burying he stopped everyone.

He stood in front and....
Jimin : hello everyone. As you all know I am jimin. Zoey's best friend. I know it can't happen but Mr Priest, I have a little request. Which is to bury them together at one place.

Everyone was so shocked after listening to him. Yoongi asked why.

He smiled and...
Jimin : actually. Zoey told me about every promise they made. And one was to be buried together. Zoey still used to love him and I know Jin too. So please can you complete it?

The priest looked at him and nodded. Then they both were buried together.

Jimin was standing far away from everyone. Emma came to him.

He saw her coming and wiped his tears...
Emma : hi.
Jimin : hm?
Emma : um..are you fine?
Jimin : yeah. Are you fine?
Emma :*smiles* not much. But it's okay.
Jimin : you loved Zoey more than anything right?
Emma : yeah, and will keep loving. And you too love her.

He didn't replied and started smiling. And she knew what he meant.

After some time, everyone went to their homes. Everyone was sad. They can't over it.

Yoongi took Jimin and Taehyung with him to his house coz he knew they both needed someone.

Micha took Emma with her. They all didn't slept in grief. But Yoongi made both of them sleep.

He sat aside both of them while caressing and sang song for making them sleep. And then he slept too.