PART 11....

Micha : dad. He is Jungkook. Kookie he is my dad.
M/d : I didn't asked. Sit.

They both sat and her mom came with two glasses of water for them.

They took and were about to drink her dad stopped....
M/d : stop. You can't drink now. First let's talk.
Jungkook : * putting down the glass* okay, uncle.
M/d : so where are you from?
Jungkook : Seoul, South Korea.
M/d : okay. What's your job?
Jungkook : I am CEO of Jeon Industry.
M/d : okay. Your age?
Micha : dad why are you asking these all questions?
M/d : stup up. You answer.
Jungkook : I am 25.
M/d : what's her age?
Jungkook : 21.
M/d : okay. So do you want to say anything?
Jungkook : yeah. I know you are thinking that I will break her heart but promise me I will not. Never.*holds hr hand* I will keep her happy. I will give her my best.
Micha : dad I really love him. I want him. I need him.
Jungkook : and I promise I will never made her cry.*Whispers to her* except on bed.
Micha : shut up. Dad please.
M/d : okay okay. Ria. Go bring our traditional watches.
M/m : okay.

Her mom came after some time with two watches, one girl's and other boy's.

She passed it to her dad who gave them to Micha and Jungkook and told to make wear eachother other.

They both gladly took them and looked at eachother with smile. Then made each other wear the watches.

After some time Micha called Zoey and told to come in. She and jimin came in and greeted them.

Then they all sat and started talking....
M/d : is he your boyfriend Zoey?
Zoey : no, uncle. He is my friend.* Looks at him who was already looking at her* even more than friend.

Jimin smiled and she too. Then they started talking. After some time they four went to Zoey's home as she live alone.

They entered and sat on couch while talking...
Jimin : Zoey. You live alone?
Zoey : yeah.
Jimin : where are your mom and dad.
Zoey : um... actually they died two years ago.
Jimin : oh, I am sorry. But then who lives with you?
Zoey : Micha. His dad is good friend of my father so he took care of me and gave me this. From then on i we live together.
Jimin : oh.
Zoey : anyways. What should I made for dinner Micha?
Micha : anything.
Zoey : um...okay. spaghetti and meatballs?
Micha : it will be cool.
Zoey : okay so you all go and fresh'n'up. I will make dinner till then.
Micha : okay.

Then she and Jungkook left to her room. And Zoey told Jimin his room. Then she started making dinner.

After sometime Jimin came down and went to kitchen. He took an april and stood aside her.

She looked at him and....
Zoey : what are you doing?
Jimin : let me cook. You sit.
Zoey : no I will cook. You sit.
Jimin : shut up. Go and sit there. Or else I will tie you there.
Zoey : okay fine but let me just help.
Jimin : I am not fool. Just go and sit.

Then she sat and he started cooking while talking. After some time he finished cooking, she helped him in dining.

After that they both also came and they all started eating.

After eating Micha nad Jungkook went to room for sleeping after talking for sometime.

Jimin and Zoey were watching movie," Remember Me". After sometime he looked at her and found her sleeping.

He smiled softly and went near her. Closed the movie and took her to her room after taking her in bridal style.

He placed her on bed, covered her with duvet and sat aside....
Jimin : good night. And I love you so much my angel.

He kissed her on forehead and clicked a pic of her sleeping. And then left to his room and slept there.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

I hope you guys like it. If yes then like , vote, and follow. Love you my Hwarangs. Mwah mwah mwah. * Flying kisses* hehe...

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

STORY : OUR TWO STORIES.
BY zoey_yunie
NEXT PART COMING SOON...

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀