PART 13...

NEXT MORNING....

Micha woke up and found herself in his arms. She looked at his cute sleepy face and smiled softly.

After few seconds she reminded last night and blushed hard. She tried to stand .

By her movements Jungkook woke up and looked her while smiling.

She looked at him and covered his face with duvet as she was naked. And went to bathroom. He uncovered his face.

He sat and found her going out of room. Yeah he forgot what happened last night.

I mean how can someone forget about their first special night? How? And why?

Anyways after some thinking 'bout why she reacted like that. He uncovered the duvet from him and looked at his naked body. His eyes widened and he laid back. Then he remembered the last night. Finally.

He started laughing like a maniac. Then stopped after remembering about her.

He got up, bath, and dressed up. Then he went to find her. He found her standing near the bed back facing the door.

He went to her and held her waist from back. She flinched but knew who was he.

He greeted her and she greeted too....
Jungkook : I am sorry.
Micha : hm?
Jungkook :  I am literally so sorry. I lost my control. You know I was drunk and-

She turned towards him and put her finger on his lips making him stop and...
Micha : hey. Stop being sorry. I am even happy you did that.
Jungkook : *confused* what?
Micha : I mean now I am all yours and only yours. Now you can't leave me and choose anyone else. Got it Mr Jeon?
Jungkook : oh. Got it Mrs Jeon. Anyways my morning kiss?

She smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and some time later broke the kiss and hugged her tightly.

After that they made breakfast, ate and went to spend time with each other. And they also decided to get married.

OTHER SIDE...

Jimin woke up and felt headache as he was drunk from last night. He drank too much don't know why.

He went to kitchen and found Zoey cooking breakfast. He went to her nd back hugged her by holding her waist.

She flinched and pushed him a bit. He looked at her and felt guilty.

He said sorry and went to get water...
Jimin : I am really sorry. I didn't meant to do that. I am drunk still.
Zoey : *laughing* it's okay. Go and sit food is ready.
Jimin : oh. Okay.

Then they both ate their food. After that they started watching Television.

After sometime Jimin got a message from Jungkook. And Zoey got by Micha.

They opened their phone and found...

--- Hey guys. Today is a party at my home and you are coming. It's compulsory. We have some thing important to tell you all. So see you tonight. Bye bye---

They both looked at eachother and smiled...
Zoey : so. That means I have to go shopping.* whining and crying* but I don't wanna go~
Jimin : *laughing* stop whining. Let's go together.
Zoey : fine. So get ready.

Then she went to her room and he too. After sometime they came and went to shopping.

They tried a lot dresses and decided each others. Maching maching.

After shopping they came back home and rested for sometime

Thus the both couples. No no no. I can't call jimin and Zoey a couple. Sorry.

So their four's day went by. At night they both reached late at their home.

Till then everyone had reached their. Jimin parked the car and she stood near the door.

She looked in and found him sitting with a girl and calling her baby.

Her eyes filled with tears and she started going out. Jimin was coming and saw her.

He looked in and saw what she saw. He stopped her by holding her hand and...
Jimin : what? Where are you going?
Zoey : I am not feeling well. I am going home you stay here.
Jimin : shut up. I know why are you going. Remember you promised me you will forget him. You hate him. And you will prove that you can be happy without him.
Zoey : I know but I can't.
Jimin : listen you have to face it. You can't escape. Until I am with you you are gonna face everything with me. And why are you scared when you have me?
Zoey : okay. I will face.*after sometime*will you be my partner?
Jimin : what?
Zoey : I mean fake boyfriend. Just like that.
Jimin : okay. Anything for you. I will. Let's go.

He passed her his hand and she gladly accepted it....

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

I hope you guys liked it. If yes the vote and follow. Love you my Hwarangs. Mwah mwah mwah.* Flying kisses* hehe.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

STORY : OUR TWO STORIES.
BY :zoey_yunie
NEXT PART COMING SOON..

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀