PART 4....

Hey guys, first of. I want to ask you a question. So, is your finger hurting. Or don't you have hands.

I mean you are reading my stories but are not voting. Why? I mean, if I am not writing good then just tell me.

It hurts when you guys don't vote and just go after reading. Please vote, nahhh.

Anyways let's continue...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Some days went by. Jungkook started falling for Micha inside. And somewhere Micha too. But they didn't met after that day again.

Taehyung and Zoey also used to meet each other by coincidence. They used to talk but Micha never knew. But they are just friends. They don't love each other like partners. But as friends.

One day, Zoey was in hotel and Micha went to park. She was sitting while feeling the sweet breeze and sun light on her face with closed eyes.

But suddenly the sun light disappeared. She opened her eyes and found Jungkook standing in front of her.

She smile and he too....
Jungkook :  hi, after a long time.
Micha : hi. How's everything?
Jungkook :  fine. And your welcome.
Micha : for what?
Jungkook : your letter. For that. Reply of your thank you.
Micha :  oh, okay.

They both started talking. They were so happy together. They were laughing with each other talking about eachother.

After some time, Zoey called Micha. She picked up and went aside for talking.

After some time, she came and found him clicking her pics. She smile and....
Micha :  what are you doing?
Jungkook :  capturing the most beautiful view.
Micha : shut up. Anyways, I gotta go.
Jungkook :  where?
Micha : my friend is calling. We were going for shopping today so. Bye.
Jungkook: can I come too?
Micha : oh, I hope you could but. I am really sorry. She don't know about you. And I really well know she will ruin your mood.
Jungkook : how?
Micha : she got crush on every single boy and as you know she is straight forward so...I think you got it.
Jungkook : yeah.

She turned and started going. He stopped her by calling her name.

She looked at him and...
Micha : yes?
Jungkook: can you come at my home today. For dinner.
Micha : oh,wow. I will try.
Jungkook : but how will I know. I mean I don't have your number.
Micha : oh. You want my number.

He nodded cutely. She smiled and gave him her number. And then they both went to their ways thinking about eachother the whole way.

TIME SKIPS TO NIGHT...

Micha told Zoey that she was going to roam around instead of telling the truth.

She went to his home and rung the bell. His maid opened the door.

She came in and saw him coming down in white suit. He was looking so handsome.

He looked at her who was also wearing the same colour dress as his. He smiled and she too.

They both came closer near eachother...
Jungkook : you are looking so pretty.
Micha : you too.
Jungkook : let's sit.

They both sat on their seats. He told her that today he made the whole dinner.

They both started eating while talking.

MEANWHILE.....

Zoey also met Taehyung. He told her to come at his home. There she met Jin for the first time.

They three also talked and did dinner together.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. LOVE YOU MY HWARANGS. TODAY I AM NOT GONNA ASK YOU FOR VOTE COZ I AM TIRED. IF YOU WANT TO SO YOU CAN I AM NOT GONNA FORCE. MWAH* flying kisses*

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

STORY : OUR TWO STORIES.
BY : zoey_yunie
NEXT PART COMING SOON.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::