~PART 1~

A/n's pov:-

Once there were two besties; Micha and Zoey. They were so famous for there friendship but only in school. They like to travel and plans every year.
This time they decided to go for one month to there favourite country Korea, South not North.

AT SCHOOL

ZOEY'S POV:
Today I am gonna tell her where are we going. She will be so happy. And also I have lot of topics to talk...

She was thinking that all while getting ready for collage. After some time she reached there. She was waiting for her but...she got to know that she is absent. She was feeling so sad. But suddenly she smiled looking at someone.

ZOEY'S POV: Why is he always looking at me and smile like this. Mm...today I am going to be bored without her. Wait... where am I gonna sit today...oh nooo first seat. Without her I am not gonna sit no way...but I have to. Let me ask monitor if I could sit on last seat behind Anna and Florina.

Zoey: Hey! ... Can I sit on last seat today Micha is absent please.pls pls...
V....: No way. You always try to sit on the last one. It's your everyday work.
Zoey: Fine...*in mind* bit*h.
??: Hey Zoey. What happened?

Zoey: nothing Anna. Micha is absent and I don't wanna sit on first bench.
Anna : so you can sit with me. I mean Florida is sitting with Naaz.
Zoey : okay then. Let's go. Anyways, is today any test.
Anna :  nah....why?
Zoey :  just asking as I was absent yesterday.

Then they sat on their seat. And thus they day went like this.

NEXT DAY, Micha came and they both talked about the vacation and booked flight tickets.

AFTER SOME DAYS...

They both went to airport, looking so beautiful I guess. As Micha is silent and tomboy girl she was wearing covered cloths with mask....

 As Micha is silent and tomboy girl she was wearing covered cloths with mask

While Zoey was wearing mini skirt and crop top. She was in a cute dressup.

They were doing formalities and Zoey found a boy who was also wearing mask

Zoey : hey, hey, Micha. Look, he is so cute.
Micha : not again. Who?* Looks at him* Zoey, he is wearing mask. How do you know he is cute?
Zoey : bitch. Look at his eyes. And his boby shape. So perfect. Oh, my god!
Micha : ok, let's go.

They both left and set on their seats. Micha is on the left side, Zoey was in middle and seat near window was empty.

After some time the same boy came and Micha noticed. He told Zoey about him and she give a suprised reaction and started wishing him to sit on the window seat.

And the same happened. His seat was the window one. He came and sat their....
Zoey : hi.
Boy:  hi.
Zoey : i saw you in airport.
Boy : oh, I see.

Then he put his head phone on. And closed his eyes while listening songs and humming. She smiled and looked at Micha who was reading books.

She was about to say something but before she could say, Micha gave her a book and signed to read and be silent.

And as she don't like to read she put that aside. And wore her headphones.

After some time, the boy called the air hostess and ordered something. And Zoey, Micha also ordered. And then Zoey again started talking to him.

After some seconds she went to washroom. Micha started painting as she took painting stuff every where.

He looked at her and asked if she has extra canvas. He was literally nervous of asking her but he did.

She gave him canvas and they started painting and talking. After some time hostess and Zoey came too. She looked at them and sat on her seat.

After that they started eating food. Zoey looked at both of their canvas. And the funny fact, I know you know it was gonna happen. They both made each other's sketches.

They looked at each other and started laughing. Then they started talking and like this finished their food.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you guys like it. If so, then like , follow for more , and vote. Love you my Hwarangs. Mwah mwah mwah.* Flying kisses* hehe.

STORY : OUR TWO STORIES
BY : zoey_yunie
NEXT PART : COMING SOON...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::