PART 10....

AFTER 1 YEAR...

It has been one year. Micha and Jungkook are still together. Zoey has moved on.

Jimin is her best friend. He had fallen for her more. And still is falling everyday. But she doesn't know.

Micha and Zoey's hadn't gone to Korea because of their exams. And it's their graduation day.

The graduation speeches were going on. Students were sitting and going one by one.

The director of University started announcing the top students names.

Micha was looking here and there like finding someone. Zoey noticed her.

She looked at her for sometime and then....
Zoey : what are you looking at? Are you finding someone?
Micha : yeah. Kookie. He promised to come on my graduation day.
Zoey : he will come.
Micha : hey. Jin also promised right?
Zoey :*death glares*
Micha : okay. Sorry sorry. Oh, I have to go.

She went on stage as the director called her name. She was the top two student.

Everyone clapped and cheered for her. Zoey was happy for her coz she knew she only had passed.

But then the director called top one student. She was totally dead after hearing her name.

She stood and was about to fall. She went on stage and was still in shock how can she be too one when she knew she could only pass.

After some time...

Zoey and Micha were enjoying with their friends. Micha was waiting for Jungkook.

Zoey was sitting silently on a side away from everyone holding the bouquet.

Then Mark came near her and sat aside. She looked at him and stood. He looked at her in confusion.

Then she left him sitting alone and confused after saying that Micha was calling her.

She went to Micha. And suddenly Jungkook's car arrived.

He came out of car and Micha ran towards him and hugged him.

They kissed each other after a long time. They both were so happy to see and meet each other.

Zoey was standing there looking at both of them with tears in her eyes remembering Jin.

Yeah somewhere in her heart she still loves him. She can't forget the time she spent with him. She loves him still.

Then suddenly someone patted her shoulder. She came out of her thoughts and looked back. And it was none other then Jimin.

Before he could say anything she hugged him with tears flowing for her eyes.

He hugged her back. And sat on bench after broking the hug. He wiped her tears coz he knew the reason.

He held her hands and....
Jimin : what? Do you still love him, bitch.
Zoey : I can't get over him mother fvcker.
Jimin : ah..okay okay. I understand. But stop crying for him. Please.

She nodded and then Jungkook and Micha also came. They sat and started talking.

After some talkings  Micha decided to tell her parents about their relationship.

So they four reached her home. Micha got out of car with crossed fingers.

Jungkook came too but jimin and Zoey didn't. They said that they will stay out as it was their family matter.

Micha and Jungkook went inside as her brother opened the door.

They went in and found her dad sitting while talking on phone.

He looked at them and they both greeted.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hope you guys liked it. If yes then vote, like and follow. Love you my Hwarangs. Mwah mwah mwah. * Flying kisses*

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

STORY: OUR TWO STORIES
BY zoey_yunie
NEXT PART COMING SOON...

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀