Cycles

This is the 9th level ingame hence the 9 stars you get when beating it. This level was released in 1.2.
This level introduces the Ball gamemode (yes ik that your happy that there is a new gamemode)
Which if you click while being the ball you change gravity just like another gamemode we will take about very later.
This level possesses a harder difficulty and prior to 1.9 this level possessed the insane difficulty.
This level is the shortest main level of them all with a length of 88 seconds.
If you beat this level in practice mode you get an icon this level is one of the only 3 that give you a icon when beaten in practice mode.
Now let's get to the coins.

The first secret coin is located at 42% and collected as the ball. After clearing the first two obstacles, roll through a gap above spikes and flip once to collect the coin, rolling down to return back on track.
The second secret coin is located at 63% and collected as the ship. After alternating gravity seven times, fall up to collect the coin before flying down to clear the oncoming wall.
The third secret coin is located at 87% and is collected as the ball. After returning to the right direction of travel, after flipping onto a platform with a jump pad at its edge, flip early down and back up past the jump pad and through a crevice between spikes. Flip down from the ceiling, slide down onto the topside of a platform, flip up to the ceiling to collect the coin and immediately back, rolling over a gap across the topside of a narrow spiked platform. By its edge, flip up and back from the ceiling once more onto the topside of a platform, sliding down to return back on track.