Polargeist

This level is  the third level in the geometry dash main levels hence the 3 stars you get when you beat it. This level is the first normal rated level and this level adds jump rings but the community calls then jump orbs for some reason idk along with jump pads you have to hit them to survive a quadruple spike (4 spikes at once) but jump orbs are different, here you have to press them so basically just double click. Before I say how to get all coins just note last coin is timed.
Ok so first coin is at the First ship part in the middle of nowhere it's easy to get just keep holding and if you see blocks on top stop holding than continue holding again till you get it.
The second coin is at about 61% where you gotta fall down and as soon as you land on the platform you gotta click then there will be a pad which will 1. Give you the coin and 2. Brings you back on track.
3rd coin is at 75% and it's a timing you have to click at the same time once you hit the pad you just have to spam so that you stay alive.
Yeah the coins on this are hard but this is only the third level we still have a long way to go the coin ways weren't added in 1.0 but in 1.6 when coins were added.
Okay now let's go to Dry Out.