Ch 19 | Smarter

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ |

I was attending a meeting online with a foreign client when her scent started to fade slowly.. After finishing the meeting I walked to her room to check on her once.. On peeking in.. I didn't find her... "My moon!" I called her out.. no response.. I knocked on the bathroom door and opened it.. She wasn't there in the bathroom either.. I rang her phone.. but she's not responding.. so I checked the whole mansion and there is no sign of her.. I took out my phone and followed her phone's location..

I stopped at the main road and after looking around I found her phone on the road.. No please.. not the kidnapping again.. I picked up her phone and after unlocking it.. I found my contact open on the screen.. "FVCK" I shouted and ran back to the mansion.. after taking my car I immediately went to the pack's building to check the cctv footage of the camera outside my mansion.. I saw her running out of the mansion still on the phone..

_________________________________

He unlocked her phone and saw the recent calls.. He came to know it was his secretary whom she was talking to in the footage.. He clenches his jaws.. "Show me the cctv footage of the main road at that time" he said.. after searching some time.. The pack member hesitated to speak it out loud.. "S-sir.. the government has been installing a new system.. so we don't have any data from the main road" he said.. "ARGHHHHH" he shouted and slammed his hand on the table.. "Gather all the pack members and find anything you can find about Luna.." he said and walked out of the room..

He was panicking.. it's been an hour since she got kidnapped.. her mark must have started to burn.. He can't delay anymore.. He drove as fast as he could and stopped in front of his father's mansion.. he knew his Secretary cannot deny his father's orders.. he slammed the door open when he reached his room.. "Where is she?" he asked while taking big steps to his father.. his father took a sip from the tea he was drinking.. "I ASKED WHERE IS SHE?" he shouted.. his secretary who was also present in the room flinched..

"Who are you talking about my son?" his father said.. "You... I know you know everything.. Tell me.. where is Jia?" he asked his secretary.. "and what did you tell her in that ten second call that she ran out of the mansion so stupidly" he asked punching his secretary and holding him straight by his collar.. "He just told her you had an accident.. Of course I told him to do that.. so leave that guy alone.. he is innocent" his father said..

"Innocent?" Jungkook let his Secretary's collar go and punched him hard.. he then walked to his father.. "You took advantage of her weakness.. You know she'll rush out hearing that I'm in danger.. how can you be so cruel father?" he said.. He took some deep breath and calmed himself down.. "Ok.. I'll do whatever you say.. Just let Jia go.." he said.. "Too late son.." he said.. "What do you mean.." Jungkook asked and hia eyes were burning in fire.. his father remained silent..