Chapter 58 Resurrect

Depuis le début

Miss Martian's face was marred with confusion, anxiety, and fear.

She had never experienced a situation like this before. One of her friends was hurt while the other was.....

Seeing Superboy's body laying unmoving, tears welled up in her eyes.

She had enhanced hearing, and precisely because of hay, she could hear that Conner's heart wasn't beating.

He was......

“Megan you need to get yourself together..... Above you”.

Black Canary stopped before yelling out anxiously.

Miss Martian was taken aback before.

The sound of something falling from the air came to her ears as she raised her head up.

Her vigilance was raised to the extreme, but the scene that came to sight was not what she expected.

"Whoa.....!

Kara, who was still new to, flying stumbled in the air, making several unwanted spins and flips before barely landing on her feet, stumbling a few steps.

The gloomy atmosphere caused by the recent tragedy was slightly diluted.

M'gann eyed Kara warily, her right hand outstretched as she questioned.

“Who are you?”

“I.....” Kara opened her mouth and raised her hands in the air. “...... Take it easy, There's no need to attack. I mean no harm”.

Her words were slow and soft.

M'gann's eyes narrowed.

At that moment, an orange lightning blur ran into the scene, pulling to a halt. The momentum dispersed as he slid forward a bit, dressed in his classic yellow speed suit with red pants.

Spiky red hair with noticeable freckles on his face.

“I got here as fast as I could. What's the emer....”.

Wally asked as soon as he appeared on site, but his words clung to the back of his throat.

“Damn! What happened”. The speedster sped to the Artemis's side, raising her body from the dirt.

“What always happens to you and your uncle. You're late”. The voice sounded near his ears, causing the speedster to widen his eyes and run out of the way.

Appearing in the opposite direction with Artemis in his arms, Wally looked upward where a figure floated midair and his face morphed to shock.

“It's you!”. He exclaimed.

“How ironic, don't you think. The fastest man alive and his nephew, the fastest kid in the world, both are always late for the important events”.

Amari ignored him as his feet touched the ground.

“You did all this?” Wally gnashed his teeth with fury and hatred in his eyes.

“If I did do this, you would all be dead”. Amari rolled his eyes.

His gaze stayed on the female Archer for a second before speaking.

“Take note. If you don't take her to a hospital, there's a high chance she will become disabled. Stick around long enough and she'll die”.

“Huh….?” Wally was stunned. He just arrived and still didn't understand the situation.

“Neck fracture”. Amari shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.