Chapter 40 OK

I have a significant question here now.

So it goes like this. What would you do if you had the capability to stand on top of the world for real, the potential to become an apex creature in the multiverse, and yet surprisingly had no particular interests and desires you wanted to enact?

You had the strength, the power, you could be a tyrant, be a ruler, a conqueror, a ROB! You could be a guardian, protecting multiple dimensions as your territory, or an enslaver who makes subjugating world's a side hustle.

You could be anything you wanted just based on your desires yet had no desires to speak of whatsoever.

No aims, no goals, no ambitions..... Nothing. Not even wants….

No need for admiration, no desire for fear, no thirst for vengeance, no longing for love, no particular drive.

I mean, was it humanly possible. To have so much power and yet have no purpose?

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

But then again, I wasn't human to begin with, so what did it matter?

As a being whose body wasn't even created through the natural cycle of reproduction, it would be strange if the concept of human desires applied to me.

I wasn't one of those first to third rate main characters who suddenly found themselves reborn with power beyond their wildest dreams and reincarnated into one of their childhood fantasies in the guise of a new chance at life.

Point being, I didn't have the urge to suddenly right the wrongs i had seen in my favorite TV series, verify suspicions i had concerning stories, decide to eliminate a villain just because I found them disgusting, or gather all the prettiest females I could think of from my past life and fulfill every man's wish of becoming a harem king.

I technically wasn't even human, and even if I was, I would be less than three months old.

I didn't have a past life, I didn't have any unfulfilled wishes due to hyperactive imagination.

Currently, apart from more energy which was the only thing that was never unwelcomed, and my initial desire for a definite form which was already completed, I quite literally wanted nothing.

All that power with no desires, allow me to understand why those powerful entities would suddenly find a random soul, bless them with one thing or the other, and throw them into a world to cause chaos.

Boredom, curiosity, literal lack of anything better to do.

They were either powerful enough to have everything they wanted and saw no interest in going about enslaving universes, or they just lacked the necessary human emotion and saw such endeavors as pointless tasks.

Why would God's feel the need to subjugate ant's? Only beings like Darkseid and Trigon who still needed dimensions to increase their power ever so slightly would engage in such tasks.

Do you ever hear about the One Above All and The Presence going about enslaving dimensions?

Why those beings created their respective multiverses was known to them and them only, but if he were to attribute it to anything, it would most certainly be boredom.

I was currently in a similar state. Like stated earlier, I truly didn't have anything better to do at the moment, which was why I decided to meet with Batman, even after knowing everything that was about to happen.

It wouldn't make a difference anyway.

And so I left. Teleported straight from The Axiom all the way to Gotham city, a few miles away.