Chapter 7

Apollo had no clue how to go from here. He knew he had no need to be jealous of a dead man, and Percy was his for all of eternity. But the knowledge that he had loved more than Annabeth was bugging him more than he thought it would.

"Are you okay?" Artemis asked, as they walked into the throne room to go over   everything they saw in Percy's memories.
"I don't know. This Luke thing is really bugging me." He said kicking a rock that was in their path.
"Your getting jealous over a dead man?" She laughed.
"It's not funny! You wouldn't even understand! You swore to be a maiden for all eternity!"
"Being maiden doesn't mean I don't have a heart. I can have crushes and get jealous I just swore not to act upon them."
"Whatever!" Apollo stomped off, huffing under his breath about how unfair this was.

As they entered the throne room everyone watched them enter as Percy was yet to show.

"Where is my son?" Poseidon asked, eyeing Apollo from across the room.
"Have you checked the underworld?" Apollo huffed out.
"What?" Posedion raised an eyebrow.
"He's jealous." Aretmis laughed.
"Of?" Hermes asked already knowing, telling by the smirk paiting his face.
"Luke." Artemis said in breathy laugh.
"It's not funny!" The Sun God huffed out.

At that moment Percy chose to enter the room. Everyone was bursting at the seems with laughter.

"What's not funny?" He asked titling his head.
"Nothing! Let's just get started!" Apollo yelled out.
"Okay?" Percy eyed him confused. He went to sit next to him only for his father to call him over by him.

As Percy headed over he could have sworn the room got thick with tension. As he sat down everyone was eyeing him and Apollo with worry and humor.

"What's going on?" He asked his dad.
"I'll tell you in a bit. Let just get this meeting over with cause when I tell you your either going to laugh or immediately go to comfort mister sunny boy." Percy nodded, eyeing his dad suspiciously.

Zeus stood up, looking around the room before rolling his eyes at Apollo. "Let's get this meeting started. Athena."

"Yea, father. What all did we pick up from the memories of Persues?" She asked the group.
"He would prophecetic dreams and visions of tragedies or events that lead to tragedies." Apollo spoke up. Percy noted his voice was very tense.
"Okay." She wrote it down on a notepad that appeared in her lap.
"He seemed to prophesie events that were months away. Or would dream of person but it would be a future event before meeting that person. Like Grover for example." Demeter noted.

Athena proceeded to write it down.
"Anything else?"

"These dreams or visions wouldn't always influence his decisions." Aphrodite stated.
Athena nodded, writting it down. After she finished she looked up. "We done?"

Everyone looked around. No one seemed to have anything to add, so they nodded.

"Okay, then meeting adjourned." Zeus said, before getting up and leaving.

Poseidon guided Percy out of the room to a nearby garden before speaking a word to him.

"Dad? What's going on? Why was everyone so awakward?"
"Okay, so listen and try to no laugh."
"I'm not going to laugh, tell me!" Percy was getting frustrated at this point.

"Okay, so Apollo was asked where you were he said that you were in the underworld."
"Why would I be in the underworld?"
"That's what I said. He was jealous."
"Of who? No?" Percy started chuckling.
"Yeah, he is jealous of Luke."
"I'm gonna go talk to him."
"Please do." Poseidon laughed.

Percy shook his head, he couldn't believe this. He was going to explain to the Sun God why he shouldn't be jealous of a deadman. That thought alone wanted to make Percy burst out laughing as he walked towards where he knew Apollo spent his free time.

As he entered the infirmary, he knew immediately he needed to be careful with this. Apollo was starting to glow and was making the room feel like hot summer day in Africa.

"Hey." He said as he walked closer.
"Hey."
"You think we can tone down the heat a little, hun?" Percy asked he sat down next to him on the bed.
"Sorry." Apollo said, as he stopped glowing.
"It's okay. You want to talk about what's bugging ya?" The question was met with silence.

"You know, when I told you about my first crush, it was because I wanted you to understand my decision and things I've been through."
"Stop lying to yourself he was not a crush." Apollo sat looked over at Percy.

"What do you mean?"
"Percy, you do not blindly trust someone because of a crush. You loved him." Apollo stood up, walking away from the infirmary bed they were sitting on. Going to mess with supplies that were sitting out from when he patched Ares a few days ago.

"Even if I did, I don't anymore. I love you."

Apollo froze, he dropped the gauze that was in his hands. And slowly turned around. His eyes wide, and mouth agape.

"What?"
"I. Love. You."

Apollo slowly smiled as he rushed forwards and pulled Percy in for a kiss. It was slow, but there was so much emotion that nothing else was needed. When they pulled apart, Percy laid his forehead on Apollo's and smiled.

"Say it again." Apollo said, a smile gracing his lips.
"I love you." Apollo gave him a peck.

Percy giggled, he would live for this moment if it wasn't brought on upon by jealousy.

"Why were you jealous of Luke?" Percy asked, though he sad to ruin the happy moment. It was a needed question.

"Because, even if you didn't know it at time. Or you guys didn't get together. You never forget your first love. For the same reason I will be jealous of Annabeth, you never forget your first kiss."

Percy shook his head, "But there is one thing your forgetting."

"And what is that?"
"Neither of them knew me in Ancient Greece."

Apollo laughed, and shook his head. "No, no they didn't. Luckily then I was your first everything." As he said everything he winked and walked away. Leaving behind a flustered Percy in the infirmary.

A/N
Yes two chapters in one day. Does this count as an apology for not uploading for so long????????
I love jealous Apollo. He's so fun to write. Also twin bonding????
See ya in the next chapter.
💛

-Nyx