Jay

Hearing me, wide rays of light blasted out and spread all over the skies from the talisman paper. The air was cleaned and the clouds got washed away. A white symbol painted on the palm of the black hand. It shrieked in pain, wobbled and scattered into pieces. More symbols floated on the arm of the other hands. They all yelled and vanished, letting go of my hands and legs.

The hands broke in bits and released me in the air.

I fell.

I looked up and gazed at Bloody. Her pupils enlarged and her eyebrows scrunch together and stopped smiling.

Ah........I did it.

I finally won.

"ALFIE!!!!!!!!!!" A familiar voice shouted. Sweet and enchanting. Arms caught me in the air and held me tightly. I recognized the warmth and comfort. I could never forget.

"JAY!" I opened my eyes. Right in front, was Jay, staring at me with a worry look. I smiled lightly. Jay's eyes were sparkling in jade. So beautiful. So, touching.

Jay held me closely. I always love when he hugged me.

"Are you alright? Your lips are bleeding." Jay asked.

"Oh, is it?" I tasted blood, surprisingly, it doesn't hurt, "I'm fine. Are you? Jay, I'm so worried about you. I'm worried that you have disappeared."

"Of course, I won't. I made a promise that I will never leave you, right?"

"Yes! Yes. If you break that promise, I will kill you."

"Haha......such a scary thought. I'll try not to be killed."

"Alfie, no matter what happens, I will always keep my promise and be with you forever."

"Me too. I promise you too." I agreed. Jay carried me, took a step and landed on the ground. I stood still.

"Jay. Tell you what."

"I am not afraid anymore. As long I have you, I have nothing to be afraid of." I pointed the talisman papers at Bloody. The number of hands reduced. Mr. Eric had destroyed many. That girl must be exhausted from the battle. The circle of talisman paper is almost finished. There is only one left.

"You!" Bloody gathered her hands and straightened them. The two black hands on her waist wiggled. Even if you escape, I will capture you again. This time I will kill you.......and Jay and that ghost sweeper. And eventually, my dear Kevin, we can reunion."

"No! I won't be played by you anymore. I have already chosen a side," Kevin answered.

"Jay. Bloody is coming. Can you help me buy some time? I need to put this talisman paper on the circle.

"No problem. Who knows, maybe I can defeat Bloody without that ghost sweeper spell. Haha"

"Jay......I trust you."

"Leave it to me." Jay replied. His smile was brighter than ever, "Come!" A black sword appeared in his hands. He took and slashed it towards the sky. Black flame flickered on the tip of the sword.

"Die!" Bloody yelled and swung her hands. Numerous of hands with sharp nails engaged and entered our vision. One of the hands flew downwards and made an uppercut. Jay held his sword back right and sliced the wrist into half diagonally. Another jab came from the upper left. It stretched out his claws and scratched from top to bottom. Jay slipped his foot towards the right a little, waved his sword horizontally and blocked the attack. The blade slid against the nails of the hand and cross slashed parallelly, splitting the arm in the middle.

Four more hands leaped and approached ahead, whooshing straight as the east wind blew. Jay marched forward, ran and swung his sword, making another cross slash. He spun his sword around, pushed against the wind and thrusted his path to victory. Another four hands got cut open into pieces and collapsed. Jay jumped up and entered Bloody's middle range defence zone. Bloody clenched her teeth and pushed her hands towards Jay, spreading out like a gigantic web, trying to maintain their distance apart. Jay showed no fear and kept on running straight as a flying arrow. He leaped across, placed his sword inside left and pierced onward.

"Halt!" Jay stabbed towards Bloody's shoulder, pricking a narrow hole on the right. Bloody coughed in pain and her shoulder vanished for a while. There was no blood or bones in a battle between ghosts. Only the disappearance of Wakan, Tav and level of visibility. The more the body parts of a ghost disappeared, the more damage the ghost received. It was a matter of skill. Neither way, despite the fact that ghost do not consist of an entity, pain and emotions still exists. There wasn't much difference than a fight between humans.

"Hehe. Do you really think you can beat me?" Bloody gave a short laugh. Facing pain, she didn't waver. She lifted her finger and snapped it hard. One big hand revealed behind Jay's shadows and sneaked near, emerging at Jay's back.

"Dispel!" A talisman paper darted and landed on the black hand and shone in bright light. At once, the black hand backend and dissolve into piles of dust.

Jay looked at the direction which the talisman paper came. Grinning, Mr. Eric gave him a thumbs up and continued slashing other black hands.

"Jay!"

"It's ready." I cried as the last talisman paper was being placed on the circle zone. The whole enchantment glittered in light. Jay flew near the circle. Bloody followed behind.

"As the east wind retreats, as the north arrives, the west turns and the south returns. May the wind be my compass and guide my spring. The heaven bells will finally ring."

"Quartet enchantments, Twenty-Four Locks, Prison!" A large amount of rune chains stroke at Bloody and seized her arms and body, capturing her unarmed. Bloody tried to pull the chains. They would not budge a single finger.

"Arghhhhh!" She shrieked in pain. As if the chain were on fire, they were burning her skin and tearing her nerves apart. The skin changed red, swelling and blistering in a haste pace. Sweating, Bloody brushed her hair and commanded all of the hands to rip the chains apart, scratching the metal links with marks and stain. Nevertheless, more spell chains swung up high in the air and snatched her throat, making her to be lack of oxygen. That is, of course, if a ghost needs oxygen.

Bloody opened one of her eyes and reached her hand towards Kevin.

".......ahhhh! Please........please help me, Kevin," she begged. She was sobbing in tears. Without the black hands, she looked just like a normal school girl.

"Goodbye, Bloody. Thanks for everything." Kevin lost his smile and bowed to her. It was the only thing he could do. After all, even through what Bloody did was wrong, he still received comfort and support from the girl's words. Although they had a poisonous relationship, there was still a bit of good memories and laughter between the two of them, even though it was simply just minutes and seconds.

With a last cry, Bloody vanished in sight.