War of the Worlds FULL SHOW!

Start from the beginning

Jack: That's some harsh criticism.

Jeff: There were times he could wrap up his matches, but he's too busy taunting Red Hood, or Adrian Elliott.

Wade makes his way around the ring and mouths off to commentary.

Wade: I'll calm down when you stop having it out for me!

Jeff: Keep playing the victim.

Wade: I AM the victim! Can't get anywhere when people like you keep putting me here!

Jeff: Prove me wrong then. Go win.

Wade huffs and slides up the apron.

Jack: You alright?

Jeff: Just annoyed. Show still goes on.

Wade takes his jacket off and throws it into the audience! Surprisingly, it's not thrown back.

But his attention is about to go in 3..

2...

1...

RED fog fills the stage, getting a little hard to see.

.

.

.

The man himself rises from the cursed mist, white eyes beaming through the dark.

Jack: He's locked in.

Jason walks down the ramp, acknowledging those with his mask.

Jeff: We've got Red Hood's mask, Deathstroke's mask, Loki's staph and SO much more! 9.99 on the IWA Shop!

Jack: Jason can not just thrive in his merch, but this IS his kind of match!

Gotham's vigilante heads onto the ramp and faces his fans. He spreads his arms, that red bat logo out for all to see.

Jeff: If Wade even has a chance, he needs to use his deception. It's a tool that even got ME once.

Jason enters the ring, and literally reloads his arms.

Jack: Oh no...

.

.

DDD!!

Wade IMMEDIATELY looks for Wade's World, but Jason flips him up...a sudden knee claps Wade's nose!

Jack: What the hell??

Jeff: That's a new GTS.

Red Hood hits his signature superkick, and Wade rolls to the outside! Fenwick isn't even moving when he hits the floor.

Jack: Stunned him already!

Jeff: Wade talked himself into this. If you SAY you're better..back it up!