War of the Worlds FULL SHOW!

LIVE FROM WASHINGTON, D.C!!

Pyro blasts onstage, as the roaring crowd is hyped for the first of this two night event!

Aurulent has a lot going on. Doctor Strange and that Dark Strange. Thor. Then the war between The Order and the IWA Locker Room will reach a new point!

Paths will cross for the first time. Others WILL cross again!

But that's for the next night!

Jack and Emission's GM, Jeff welcome us to the show!

Jack: Don't let Aurulent's card fool you! WE are bringing the goods tonight! Take us away, Jeff!

Jeff: Since THEY want to start theirs off with a bang, we'll do the same! Red Hood and *sigh* Wade Fenwick have been taking shots ever since Battleground ended. I figured we should

Jack: We're going to get a lawsuit.

Jeff: ONLY if a fan gets hurt!

Marcus King is in the ring, with a mic in hand!

Marcus: Welcome to IWA's underground! The following match has NO DISQUALIFICATIONS! You want blood?

"YEEEAAAHH!!"

Marcus: You GOT IT!

The cheering grows when Marcus steps to the side.

Jack: From interviewer to ring announcer.

Jeff: He's a renaissance man.

Pyro shoots out from the middle of the ramp, all the way to the stage!

"WADE'S WOOOORLD!!"

.

.

Wade's out, with a BLUE globe on his jacket.

Wade: Gotta put a choker to sleep!

Jack: You see him backstage more than I do. Is he actually like this all the time?

Jeff: Wade's entitled, he thinks he's owed the world.  Sometimes it's why we can't win. Too focused on others instead of himself.