Episode 8- Double Trouble

****************
LIVE FROM SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

Pyro blasts through the arena, and thousands of fans in attendance roar, because Emission is back, back again!

Geoff: WHAT'S GOING ON?! I'm Geoff, and sitting to my right is my brother Jack!

Jack: We've got a lot going on tonight! Three men will walk in, and only one will come out with a TV title shot! Corvo, Coach, Flash, later tonight.

Geoff: We've also got two women in the chamber, going at it. The Black Widow herself takes on Agent Carter!

Jack: Back on chambers, we're going to fill the last spot in the men's! The merc with a mouth: Deadpool, the monstrous Gunslinger: Randy Carter, one on one!

Geoff: BEFORE ALL THAT, WE'VE GOT OUR GLOBAL CHAMP!

The crowd pops as SpongeBob walks out with a smile. That Global Championship is around his waist.

SpongeBob: I've missed you Gary! Let's go to work!

He sprints down, slapping as many hands as he can, before hopping up top and raising the belt!

Geoff: You can just tell how happy Sponge is to represent the division. All those years teaming with Patrick, and it's his time to shine!

Jack: I don't think many imagined that young, chipper sponge back in his Krusty Krab days ever doing anything like THIS. It shows how anything can happen if you put your mind to something.

Geoff: That was really motivational. I wish we chased our dreams as hard as this Sponge did.

Sponge gets a mic.

SpongeBob: How we feeling, San Fran?!

Loud cheers reply back. There's nothing like crowd hype to get the show started.

SpongeBob: Just because I was gone one week didn't mean I'd miss the whole month. I didn't go through a whole tournament, just to be the absentee champion. That's LAME, how are you supposed to be happy with yourself, when you don't even defend your prize? Don't you feel better by actually clutching it up?

The crowd cheers, and some "oooohs" get thrown in becaude Kevin Riley, the TV Champion, walks out with his title on his shoulder.

Geoff: Woah woah woah, what does HE want??

Jack: We don't see champions cross over a lot, but Kevin might he taking interesting in this Sponge.

Geoff: You aren't saying..

Kevin's got a mic in hand, but continues his entrance like business as usual. When he reaches the ring, he hops up top and raises the TV title with one hand!

Jack: The Rock would be proud.

Kevin hops down, and Sponge smirks.

SpongeBob: Whatcha doin?